87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man thats serios bizness right there ,daily driver my *ss ,80z babies tryin to give swift cc a run for there money lol j/k ,real talk thats gonna look real good once it comes together..

SWEEEEET!!!! Man I cant believe the fwy got shut down. When I exited and I saw were cars, big rigs, motorcylces and people sittin on the side of the road. Caltrans folks had the fwy and entrance sewn up! Cones and human sheild so you couldnt go around. LOL! I sat for a sec and started falling asleep after i got off the phone with you. Imma try again in the morning bruh. Dont trip if I cant hookup with you. Preciate you picking the parts up for me...Everythings looking sweet!!! That front end should glow nicely along withe the other lil mods. Luh you like a play cuzzin shawty!!! :mrgreen:

Reminds me of when I first had it polished back in 06!!!

2235354290044332610S600x600Q85.jpg

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Man thats serios bizness right there ,daily driver my *ss ,80z babies tryin to give swift cc a run for there money lol j/k ,real talk thats gonna look real good once it comes together..

Aw fam thats a helluva compliment cuz we all know Swift dont play!! Man I wish I could have made it out there today. Imma leave here at 1am Saturday morn (its about 6pm now) and get there around 6 am and start working. I was just texting Mel that once the El is back, my "OCD" is gonna kick in and im sanding the bay and re-spraying it. LOL! Front clip and core supports coming out and the real fun begins. I have a really bad case of "Malibu Chris Itis". There's no cure for it :rofl: I should be able to get the car back (I hope :x ) this time around... Wish me luck and thanks for checkin back bruh!

Edit..Just found this. Man it was baaaaad...

http://indio.kpsplocal2.com/news/news/8 ... ast-valley

Elco Warren 8)

Dave V said:
There is a cure its called the Monte Carlo this is supposed to be your daily ride lol guess u better get used to the vw lol heck ur ride is gonna shine.

:rofl: YEP!! That is the cure!! Man this is as far as I go I swear! (yeah right) I need to get the old girl back on the road. But you know what happens? I go to see the clean azz updates you've done and I run back to the drawing board! Man! You keep us all on our toes bruh! 8) Thanks for checkin back. Im fully rested and ready to hit the road in the morn. Just waiting to see if my lady and Mom in law are coming along for the ride..... Wish me luck!!

Elco Warren 8)

Dave V said:
There is a cure its called the Monte Carlo this is supposed to be your daily ride lol guess u better get used to the vw lol heck ur ride is gonna shine.

:rofl: Yeah I think roro (his fiancé) has already realized she isn't going to have her bug back anytime soon.

melman109 said:
Dave V said:

:rofl: Yeah I think roro (his fiancé) has already realized she isn't going to have her bug back anytime soon.

we will callhim blue bug warren lol...

warren heck man trust me i went way fartherthan i wanted but ill tell ya this from noon to around 4 i was pretty much just out doing shakedown runs had a few minor issues re tighten some fittings tec but the a/c blows 38 degrees im very happy with how it all turned out and your ride will be amazing when done stop trying to keep up with us and just set the bar i know the monte will do that no doubt. much love to ya... drive safe tomorrow

OK. And we are off to AZ again. I'm prayin there's no crazyness out there on the road today. Fully rested and I have backup drivers just in case I get a lil sleppy. Had a good nights rest so I should be good. Cant wait to get her back home! 😀

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Ahhhhhhhh someone help me Im going blind!!!!! Toooooo much chrome !!!!

Lmao

So Fu*king clean!!!!!! Ur doing the dayum thing...know we can roll to shows..haaaa

the meet and greet hahahhhaahha
[youtube]xrli6iwLnHg[/youtube]

jking78 gettin it in!!
[youtube]Kjr7rA8T7B0[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor