87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuruption109 said:
the meet and greet hahahhhaahha

Thanks for shootin thru bruh!

Dave V said:
lets see some updates warren......

Nothin yet bruh. Just separating parts and cleaning the shop up. Had to get that truck I borrowed cleaned up and back to the owner. Gotta run some errands and figure out how to get this trailor to the rental spot. They were closed when I got here, and I had to take the truck back :? All the parts are looking sweet tho. Imma have to either get all the bolts chromed or find another setup. Chromed waterpump pulley with raw bolts doest look right. I could paint em up blue...

Man I gotta thank Skip and his peeps for comin thru for me. Skips bro backed the trailor in for me and helped with unloading the El. I would have never got that done without them. I owe yall big time. :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

kuruption109 said:
[youtube]xrli6iwLnHg[/youtube]

jking78 gettin it in!!
[youtube]Kjr7rA8T7B0[/youtube]

ahhhh man!!! u guys just have a good time out there....80zbabiez

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
kuruption109 said:

Thanks for shootin thru bruh!

Dave V said:
lets see some updates warren......

Nothin yet bruh. Just separating parts and cleaning the shop up. Had to get that truck I borrowed cleaned up and back to the owner. Gotta run some errands and figure out how to get this trailor to the rental spot. They were closed when I got here, and I had to take the truck back :? All the parts are looking sweet tho. Imma have to either get all the bolts chromed or find another setup. Chromed waterpump pulley with raw bolts doest look right. I could paint em up blue...

Man I gotta thank Skip and his peeps for comin thru for me. Skips bro backed the trailor in for me and helped with unloading the El. I would have never got that done without them. I owe yall big time. :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Paint them blue does work or get some stainless and polish them up wished I lived closer to ya id take the trailer back for ya

Man brah!!! i cant wait to see the updates from this weekend...i know your going to blow us away with surprises???? 😛

Thanks fellas! I will have some updates up a lil later on. Just been gettin the shop straightened out and separating all the new parts and stuff. Man! Theres alot of crap goin on in this build. I let a few "haters" (there goes that word again-hahaha!)get me motivated to go a lil harder on it.I gotta stand back and make sure its all in order. LOL! Preciate you brothas swangin thru and checkin things out :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Thanks fellas! I will have some updates up a lil later on. Just been gettin the shop straightened out and separating all the new parts and stuff. Man! Theres alot of crap goin on in this build. I let a few "haters" (there goes that word again-hahaha!)get me motivated to go a lil harder on it.I gotta stand back and make sure its all in order. LOL! Preciate you brothas swangin thru and checkin things out :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)

trust me i know it will be worth all the hard work your putting in i just dont think your going to be driving the el everyday once you get it all done.... :mrgreen: but i could be wrong....

HAHA! Yeah D! Man I swear Imma swang the El extra tuff to make up for all the down time!!!!

Finally got the El back home. The fellas shot thru and got it crackin. Preciate that fellas!!!

6222882295_700fc45ffe_z.jpg

Got some action. Milodon deep oil pan is dressed in chrome. Used a Felpro gasket and some "Right Stuff" gasket maker. Hope it seals! LOL!

6222888557_e7cb72610a_z.jpg

6223421734_f36b5d8c88_z.jpg

6222899607_55b69d896d_z.jpg

Sandblasted all the torx head bolts and washers. Gonna clean em and clear em. Imma add a lil color in this area and leave the bolts and washer silver..

6222903869_b90432c621_z.jpg

6223426290_283d8bd4a1_b.jpg

6222908651_ea0fc3e338_b.jpg

6222911005_c401056668_b.jpg

My Tuff Stuff Chrome alt came in along with my March AC nose cone cover. These are 100% brand new this time around. The Nose cover will have to be polished out tho. Still up in the air if I want the Edelbrock water pump in Endurashine. More loot! I'll wait and see. Thought about spraying the pump blue. Might look clean with the chrome pulley over it...Bout to lay it down for a lil bit and start tearing the front clip off. Gotta notch it and I wanna sandblast a few parts and clean a few things up. OUCH!! Bug bit me again :shock:

Elco "Keeps it Chevy!" Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor