87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im stayimg away from the drawing board this time,your work is to clean man ,I gotta remind myself i aint in cali and all that shiny aint gonna stay like that for long down here in the dusty south,you got me ready to go take some thing apart and do some sanding and painting,real good work man..

Man that engine bay is going to be clean. I hope i can't get mine close to that...lol i gotta clear my uncles 63 impala out the garage bekuz i know that rains gonna be coming down when i get home 🙁 you gonna make my build go a lil slower since i see wat yall workin with for these G-Body Runs. Hopefully i will be able to lay eyes on this thing soon. In person views are way better that pics, just gotta try not to get any of my drool on it...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO u caught a case of the KURUPTIONITIS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .. its all good cuz it makes things come out waaay beter when u can pull it apart and really get to the things u want to!!!.. when i got off work gotta pick up a can or two of low gloss back paint and get busy on the wagon!! MOTIVATION @ a all time high!!

nice work warren very nice i know i was gonna come by but just got caught up doing stuff around the house cleaning up the garage putting stuff away and made more room to keep the el in a better spot and stuff away from it. anyhow ill see how this sunday goes...right now i got to get rid of the condsenor i bought i error and i belive i may hit the swap meet sunday as well so we will see if not youll see my car in vegas...its only two weeks away...

:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW SPEECHLESS AGAIN.... ELKO WARREN IN DA HOUSE!!!!! LMAO...GOOD JOB BRAH...

80ZBABIEZ

HOLLY MOSES!!! :shock: man that bug bit you hard... Lol I better spray on some repellent cuz I can't afford to get bit again. Looking good big bro!

melman109 said:
HOLLY MOSES!!! :shock: man that bug bit you hard... Lol I better spray on some repellent cuz I can't afford to get bit again. Looking good big bro!

Man You better!! That bug sunk its lil fangs in deep and called for backup!!! :mrgreen:

zuma83 said:
Wowzerr! :banana: very nice work you do sir

Thanks bruh!! Im trying. The fun part is that I'm learning a bunch about these old cars while I do the work. Preciate you checkin the thread out :wink:

Didnt do much today but clean up and reroute wiring. I'm cleaning up the wire looms, cleaning up each wire so I can see what color it is and electrical taping everything up. its really starting to look good. Dave's swinging thru on saturday and will give you guys the real scoop on how things are looking. Dave's gonna be like "OMG!!! He's over here tearing it all up!!!" :rofl: Cant wait to get some tips and pointers from the "King of Clean" :wink: Decided to spare you guys on the pics this time. But its lookin pretty decent (for a homegrown, backyard boogie)

Thanks for checkin back :!:

Elco Warren 8)
80z UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor