87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preciate that help fam!!!! That's wassup. I'm setting it all up just how the motor was when the SS was runnin. Only thing is I'm keeping the computer. I did away with computer in the SS. It's all down hill from here now. Just need to get off my lazy butt and get moving. Thanks for the help bruh!!

Elco Warren 8)
80z UP!!!

Simply amazing G bodies you got there. All that work looks proper! I only got as far the first few pages but from what I've seen your doing those G bodies proper! Great work, keep it up, mad props!

If you need any" computer related"stuff for the bct,let a ese know,im eliminating all that" crap" from mine,its a full harness,intake,elec quadrajet and dist from a 87 mcss.

L.A.X-RATED said:
If you need any" computer related"stuff for the bct,let a ese know,im eliminating all that" crap" from mine,its a full harness,intake,elec quadrajet and dist from a 87 mcss.
Nothing i got 300,000 on my block and never cracked open runs great. But thanks
Try over at ecc forum their looking for stuff all the time 19000 El Camino members.

ElkyHolik87 said:
Simply amazing G bodies you got there. All that work looks proper! I only got as far the first few pages but from what I've seen your doing those G bodies proper! Great work, keep it up, mad props!
keep on reading bro, Warren's a nut when it comes to getting it exactly to where he envisioned it would be, more to come very soon...

looks like your thread just got :hijack:

nice ride HKDUP87! Welcome to the site! You should start a thread with more pics and info on your car, i'm interested in more details 8)

melman109 said:
looks like your thread just got :hijack:

nice ride HKDUP87! Welcome to the site! You should start a thread with more pics and info on your car, i'm interested in more details 8)
yeh thats a big *ss picture :shock:

Dayummmmmm!!!! where in the hell is this guy at? did he fall off the side of the earth....

Big Warren....where u at doggy???? MIss u mannnnnnn!!!!! any updates on BCT????

Attachments

• normal_3562426206_d0a7e9db96_b.jpg
    normal_3562426206_d0a7e9db96_b.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 590
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor