87 El Camino Daily Driver/Weekend Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg1200

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2011
On the control arms whats the part number of those with Speedway...i was looking at doing this while the motor is out of the regal. they're budget friendly in comparison to the spohn and umi ones...you know anyone using those and whats the quality like? thanks in advance g...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 2, 2010
California So Cal
Wow oh wow!! Havent been on the forum in a bit and man u making mad moves!! Make me happy and motivated :D

See u Tomorrow :)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
back to the drawing board i go with my suspension!!!!!... man o man u got them goodies bro... those seats will lokk super nice with that color combo.. 8) :shock:

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
M
melman109 said:
Mo goodie goodie goods i see. Keeping up with u and skip is like trying to keep up with the kardashian's :rofl: I give up!!! Looking good bro!
Tell me about it homie!!! The "bushing removal/instalation. Tool is from" hnr parts n stuff" its around 90.00 shipped.i don't know how to put links up and all that,sorry but you should. Be able to bring it up.like i mentioned if you need it just pay the shipping (10.00) and ill shoot it to ya.looking tight as usual!

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
L.A.X-RATED said:
M
melman109 said:
Mo goodie goodie goods i see. Keeping up with u and skip is like trying to keep up with the kardashian's :rofl: I give up!!! Looking good bro!
Tell me about it homie!!! The "bushing removal/instalation. Tool is from" hnr parts n stuff" its around 90.00 shipped.i don't know how to put links up and all that,sorry but you should. Be able to bring it up.like i mentioned if you need it just pay the shipping (10.00) and ill shoot it to ya.looking tight as usual!

Thanks fellas! Found the site. Preciate that info fam. I was on hotckis's website and saw that same tool. Yeah. Makes light work of removing and installing the bushing. A must have! Well I had to pump the brakes on the extreme TVS kit. My fiancé needed a new water pump and timing belt done on her vw beetle. $1065 later and my TVS dreams went out the window (for now). Got off work this morning and was knocked out for 12 hours!!! Sorry Saint! I'll catch up with you next weekend for the seats.. I need to get some nice heat protection for my oil cooler hoses and the wires going to my starter. Therma Tek has something but it's pricey! I'll look around and see wassup. Headed out to the shop to play around for a lil bit now...

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

1983regal

Master Mechanic
May 2, 2011
St. Louis MO.
Edelbrock sold all their suspension stuff to QA1 , that's why they are probably on sale. You could probably find the rear edelbrock shocks at http://www.shockwarehouse.com or http://www.amazon.com. If you have a part number just google it someone has them still.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
Thanks for the link! Yeah Lil bro checked summit and found they had sold it all to that company. I did a google search and found a few spots that said they had the rears. Prob is that they do drop shipments I think. You put the order in, they check with edelbrock and find out none are in stock. Looks like summit is the only online spot that updates on parts no longer carried. I'll call that spot up Monday to see if they have em there. Preciate' that bro!

1983regal

Master Mechanic
May 2, 2011
St. Louis MO.
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Thanks for the link! Yeah Lil bro checked summit and found they had sold it all to that company. I did a google search and found a few spots that said they had the rears. Prob is that they do drop shipments I think. You put the order in, they check with edelbrock and find out none are in stock. Looks like summit is the only online spot that updates on parts no longer carried. I'll call that spot up Monday to see if they have em there. Preciate' that bro!

I had them on my suburban and loved them, was going to put them on my regal but seen they sold out to QA1. They were only 49.95 a piece when I bought them for the suburban, but now they are 89.95 a piece or higher and couldn't swing that for four shocks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor