87' GN Restomod Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
I thought I missed where the roof went solid so I went back. No pix of the roof replacement? I'm guessing this was a factory CC1 hatchroof car.

Paint looks a mile deep. Nice work by Mr. Rogers.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
very niCE.are those composites i spy,and louvers in the hood scoop?!?! to set off/blend with the fender louvers/vents!(great minds alike!:))I LOVE THE CONCEPT! im in the middle of moding in some bimmer e36's in my 87 "gran sport" header panel.looking forward to the t-top build!

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
good looking without a doubt!! the SS is a classic but that GN is SICK!!! don't build a GP cuz then i'll lose interest in mine!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

gbgn1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2008
Houston
looks just great!

rarperformance

Apprentice
Apr 17, 2008
Mississippi
Thanks Guys!
Sorry Guys I thought I posted it. We used another body and decided to use the T top body for our custom build. This is the pic of the body we used. A clean body(other than the rust from the vinyl roof) I had in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor