87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lue said:
Are those firehawks I see, nice score!!!

YEP! My boss came thru on em. They will be moved over to my Elco, and a SSweet set of rallies will go on the SS. I also have another clean set of stacks that will be powder coated. Plus my Irocs. Plenty of options for whatever show I hit...

kuruption109 said:
def was a nice score both rims and tires

Thanks for shootin em my way bruh. I still gotta clean em up. Preciate the love on that hookup. The other set and beauty rings are comin your way soon..

Got the Firehawks mounted and snapped a few pics...Reall lovin the stance. I just need to space the rears out a little. The new wheels will have a lil wider tire to really fill the wells out...

Firestone Firehawks. 205-70-14 all around
The Hawk has landed

4610851074_7c9a8980da_b.jpg

4610245825_758037ebfa_b.jpg

4610861992_668a4615bd_b.jpg

4610861992_668a4615bd_b.jpg

4610214357_d7489cd695_b.jpg

4610827542_72cf2b724d_b.jpg

4610222741_87c8a1f4c2_b.jpg

4610227241_7339195b93_b.jpg

4610840156_7a2f4dba1a_b.jpg

Link to the quick vid.. Hold ur "Ctrl" button down while clicking link to open a new window...
Click pic below for video

Got him on the road today. Rides so smooth!!! Liad a lil rubber down also. Take off was nice with the 3.73's. Editing a vid of the build up and finally on the road footage. I may have a lil valve cover leak cuz I could smell something burning. Got some Flepro gaskets and the were a b*tch to get on properly. Used some "Gasket Sinch", but I think it moved. Will check it out 2moro.. Thanks for lookin..

Warren 8)

T-TOP TONY said:
dayuuumm!!! the hawk is on the prowl looking for them chickens! lol

Straight Chicken Hawkin! LOL Thanks fellas! Gotta a lil oil leak from the valve covers I think. I went with some rubber Flepros and should have did some cork gaskets. It could be somethin rubbing. I smelled something and saw a lil smoke. Me and my son Elco Sean will don the Blue Jumpsuits in the morn and check it out. Droppin the rocs on too... Preciate' the luv family!!

Warren 😀

big brother, i dont wanna say whats going on but damn you have been working 😀 . I love this build from start to present. anyway as always keep it up you have me pumped right now. Ive made some nice moves with the cutty...its going slightly slower than yours but still moving which is the main thing. i cant wait to show you and some of the other guys my updates, i'll be ready to post pics soon. stay up and congrads on the house man i see you take care of your business on all levels much respect.

youngdeezy said:
big brother, i dont wanna say whats going on but damn you have been working 😀 . I love this build from start to present. anyway as always keep it up you have me pumped right now. Ive made some nice moves with the cutty...its going slightly slower than yours but still moving which is the main thing. i cant wait to show you and some of the other guys my updates, i'll be ready to post pics soon. stay up and congrads on the house man i see you take care of your business on all levels much respect.

Aw bruh! Thanks! I was just on your C domain page checkin ur progress out. I gotta get on it!! You are puttin in some serious wrench time fam. Its the other way around...You're makin me wanna go turn some wrenches!! I havent been on the SS much cuz my lady just purchased a new house. Lotta work---Lawn care, painting, cleaning, moving, cleaning the old apt. Shiz like that. All by myself too. Cant wait to get "Tha Roc Shop" (3 car garage) setup bruh. Been gettin my tool game up with racks, work bench and all the lil goodies needed to make things easy. I picked up a sweet Husky 30 gallon air compressor with all the tools a lil while back for $80. Fired her up and she purrs like a kitten. That will make things a lot easier. Thanks for the words of encouragement. That keeps me motivated to learn. NO MORE SHOPS! LOL! Im gonna take a break from moving stuff in the morning and get the SS over to the house. Didnt wanna move it cuz of the holiday weekend (punk *ss cops be on me!!). Once its over there, im tearin the guts out and cleaning up that wack *ss re-wire job that bs shop did bruh. Everything is pretty much there. I just gotta clean it all up. Like I said, once the house is setup how my lady wants, I can get back on him. Garage is mine. Not a single purse or shiz like that goes in there!! LOL!

whitey said:
Well done , looks and sounds great , be proud eh .

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Keeps me motivated and in the game. Im new to doin alot of this work. Every ride ive owned has been put together by shops. After getting bent over too many times, I said "F" it! If anyone is gonna tear shiz up, its gonna be me. LOL! Got a few tools and started working. After I get the garage setup, I want to build a motor from the ground up. Might be gettin in over my head with that one, but I wanna try. Thanks for checking the thread out..

Lil re-cap vid. Video portion starts around 3:11 into it..

[youtube]<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSnbj2dQbOA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XSnbj2dQbOA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Warren 8)

sounds great!!! those white letters look great burnin out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor