87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc1959 said:
Two thumbs up man , that is a lot of work . :notworthy:

Thanks bruh!!!!!! 😀

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Did ome work on my intake also. Im gonna run it all the way up to the front air damn. Just mocking it all up. Gonna look crazy like a turbo charger with all the loops, bends and curves..

4737243531_3ca78317bf_b.jpg

4737881598_4dbfa0ae9d_b.jpg

Will be mounted to this plate. The plate covers the holes up front and gives the engine bay a more completed clean finished look.

4737242513_11b902d7a0_b.jpg

Heres how I'll attatched the piping to the front of the filter..

4737875802_1922370ca7_b.jpg

4737877240_309a8edcb8_b.jpg

Got a 3" to 4" coupler so i can run 4" piping for a beefy look..

4737874880_d4494ef475_b.jpg

4737873604_88c5ffe2de_b.jpg

Gettin there...

4737871908_7940948d83_b.jpg

Just a few things I worked on. Soo much more stuff to do, but its nice to be able to do it when ever I want. No rush. No money spent at shops that dont give a **** about your stuff. If I mess something up..Hey, its on me. Chalk it up as a learning experience. Much rather do that than pay a shop to mess it up and then they wont stand behind their shitty work. Thanks again for lookin guys. Preciate all the input and help with the lil cruiser.

Elco Warren 8)

Damn bro,
I love everything about ur car, I like the way you keep it clean,, I will say you got my style of work,, if u ever down in Chi town come and work on my ride bro with a those digital dash and modern sh*t u got

Man I really hate to do this. I think everything is looking great but,,,,I think the stickers are just too much. I honestly think it looks cleaner without them, but that just my opinion.

bawazir said:
Damn bro,
I love everything about ur car, I like the way you keep it clean,, I will say you got my style of work,, if u ever down in Chi town come and work on my ride bro with a those digital dash and modern sh*t u got

Prectate that fam... 😀

watchdog said:
Damn man that looks awesome. What process did you use on the brake booster?

Thanks!! I just sanded it down with some 220, 400 and 600 dry. Then some self etching primer. let dry and then some "Filler primer" from Rustolium. Sanded with 800 dry, cleaned with some denatured alcohol and prayed the paint. Its not perfect, but it looks a helluva lot better than it did. LOL! Thanks for checkin it out

jrm81bu said:
Man I really hate to do this. I think everything is looking great but,,,,I think the stickers are just too much. I honestly think it looks cleaner without them, but that just my opinion.

Oh its all good bruh. I like the look. I originally put the stickers on cuz the paint was too shiny and I wanted to dull it down. I wanted a "roll call" of sorts. But thats what's cool about building cars. You build em to your taste and not everyone elses. Some will love it some wont. Its all good. Thanks for checkin it out and the input bruh.

5065742086_5e0028d79a_b.jpg

5065739384_3528d10806_b.jpg

Lil vid. click pic below..

Elco Warren 8)

veltboy314 said:
How did you hook the rear view mirror up? I want one of those now

Hit up TTOPTONY. He usually has em. Easy to hook up bruh. There's 6 wires but you only use 4 and then 2 wires out to the sensor. I think there's an auto dimming feature. I need to read up and figure that out. I think I have a vid on how I set it all up. I'll look for it and shoot you the vids link.. Thanks for checkin it out...

Elco Warren 8)

warren,
I need feed back about your wheels wells,,

Did you like them clear black ?
i am in the middle of painting my whole ride, should i go matt finish or clear black, i need some feed back how you like ur wheel wells ??

thank bro

here is link of my ride if u missed it: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22353
check out page 3 and 5, leave me a comment as well
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor