87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bro those pieces came out nice!and that carb looks extra SAUCEY!! will be right on the elco aka blue carpet treatment...

tc1959 said:
All that polished stainless and aluminium are gorgeous, The stickers dont look right with all that clean work.

Thanks for checking it out. I LOVE the stickers. Thats why I put em on, and they will stay :wink: Now I do have a whole polished out setup that will be ran for shows and such.

Preciate the love fellas!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Nicely done bro! The black looks HOT! Keep the updates coming. I'm sure it looks even ssweeter in person. Your gonna have another engine bay to clean up next time u come down. If your lucky I may even send you back with my inner fenders to clean up...hahahaha! :mrgreen:

melman109 said:
Nicely done bro! The black looks HOT! Keep the updates coming. I'm sure it looks even ssweeter in person. Your gonna have another engine bay to clean up next time u come down. If your lucky I may even send you back with my inner fenders to clean up...hahahaha! :mrgreen:
hahahahahahahah X2

Really good looking build. Looks like you took your time with the engine bay and the installation, very nice job. Did you ever get a hold of Rich at M&M and get the Digital dash? ................mickey-d :lol:

P.S. If you know of anyone needing an OEM MCSS FASCIA, Rich has 2 in stock, and is trying to get 6 more. :lol:

melman109 said:
If your lucky I may even send you back with my inner fenders to clean up...hahahaha! :mrgreen:

Damn! Thats better than hittin the lotto!! I got yall bruh. If yall find some wells at the local yards I can take my time on em. We most def gotta clean that bay up before droppin the 350 in.

mickey-d said:
Really good looking build. Looks like you took your time with the engine bay and the installation, very nice job. Did you ever get a hold of Rich at M&M and get the Digital dash? ................mickey-d :lol:

Thanks bruh!! I was trying to get things finished up a while back to make a local "show", but didnt get a chance to show it. I should be ready by this spring toshow of the lil work I did and stretch the old guys legs a bit. I kept calling and calling but I got the machine. I sent a message on the board also. I picked one up for my El thru Dakota Digital's website.

The Summit fuel line filter/gauge combo came in the mail. I also got a 1" spacer. I just need to snatch up some braided hose and I can set it all up. Imma try to hit the spot for the fuel line before work today. Then I can start it after work in the morning...This carb will eventually make its way to my Elco. I want the "Ultra" Street Avenger Double Pumper for the SS later down the road..

The fuel line has a filter and psi gauge on it like my single inlet carb has. Loved the way it looked so I had to pick one up for the dual feed setup. I think it will look sharp with the braided hose running up to it with a nice polished hose clamp end...

5498098462_b4195604b9_b.jpg

5498094786_3b4d28bc8c_b.jpg

5497500493_9c8995f02f_b.jpg

5497503109_f3cd35a1ec_b.jpg

5498097014_d2543bff52_b.jpg

Off to cut the grass and then try to swang out to the hose spot. Thanks for checkin it out :mrgreen:

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

T-TOP TONY said:
damn doggy the parts are coming out niceeeee

Tone I really appreciate that brotha! But after seeing your setup today, Ive got a looong azz ways to go to get on your level of detail fam. You interior looks ridiculously clean. The fronts and rear seats just blew me away. If I wasnt so stuck on the stock fronts, id be all over a set like yours. Fellas...When Tony drops is SS on us, peeps will run back to the drawing board. Trust me. I did :shock: Tony's setup got me motivated to get it crackin....

Got the Street Avenger and 1" spacer installed. looks sweet. For all you new guys like myself, take detailed pics of everything. That really helps when its time to put everything back together..Ran the fuel line, primed the carb and fired it up. Sounds alot different (in a good way :mrgreen: ) I checked for leaks. All good. But I'll let it sit and idle tomorrow while checking. Cant wait to put it on the road and see what it dew!! Pic time :mrgreen:

5501142339_6a23efbc5f_b.jpg

Swapped studs out and new gaskets. Added the 1" spacer

5501739406_ec347effc6_b.jpg

Got everything installed and fuel line hooked up. Imma change this out to a nice braided line later. This looks clean for now tho...

5501144699_b44ee2a105_b.jpg

I think it looks killer with the chromed hose end clamp. Will look even better with teh braided line blingin..

5501741652_219b867f76_b.jpg

5501149407_aac411cb82_b.jpg

5501156045_05bfd8a66d_b.jpg

5501150665_734aa9c667_b.jpg

5501158281_bd2e2baea8_b.jpg

Workin on my interior plastics now..I'll be takin the S for a spin around the block right quick after checking for leaks in the morn. Wish me luck! Thanks for checkin back...

Elco Warren 8)
80BabiezCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor