87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way that engine bay came out and its definitely show quality.I should hire you to do mine when I take that crappy 305 out and swap in the 350.

Mikes83ss said:
I love the way that engine bay came out and its definitely show quality.I should hire you to do mine when I take that crappy 305 out and swap in the 350.
theres a line...lol im second in line....

Mikes83ss said:
It would definitely be worth the wait.

Oh yes most def! If you like the pics just wait till you see it in person. Warren does top notch work, he has a passion for producing high quality work and an eye for detail. He is most def changing the gbody game. Keep up the good work bruh

Wait!!!! Can I beeeeee in line too....hahahaha :rofl:

Thanks for the love on the wheel wells fellas. Im really hard on myself about em. But for the rush job I did on em, they worked out cool. I'll eventually re-do em or swap these into the elco. Didnt do much this weekend other than chase my old lady around the house. LOL....here's what I got..

Filled the cracks in the dash. Doesnt have to be perfect cuz the dash carpet will cover it up. I just wanted to stop any further cracking...Worked on the radio opening and shaped the added epoxy...

5546093552_fa8c972857_b.jpg

5545516695_1cc98f4d66_b.jpg

I'll epoxy in a few of these on each opening to shim the cage up a bit. The top screws for the cage are not long enought cuz i added the bezel. I gues I could just get some longer screws. It will aid in strenthening that area also.

5545519743_c141fd0c22_b.jpg

5546088022_9e42bdb458_b.jpg

Worked on the radio bezel also. I made the lil corners a bit stronger with some epoxy and mesh. Had to trim a lil so it would sit nice and flush on the dash's radio opening...

5546090882_2a4e1752cc_b.jpg

5546084044_9b50916425_b.jpg

Damn..Its already time to head back to work!!!

Elco Warren 8)

So warren when you gonna start having classes at your place.It would kind of be like how Home Depot has there classes on saturday mornings and we can either call it Warren101 or Warren's corner.We need a space on Gbodyforum just for warren with a schedule of up coming projects.

Mikes83ss said:
So warren when you gonna start having classes at your place.It would kind of be like how Home Depot has there classes on saturday mornings and we can either call it Warren101 or Warren's corner.We need a space on Gbodyforum just for warren with a schedule of up coming projects.

HAHAHA!!! That just made my night bruh. I'm posting from my celly at work where I'm having a sucky night. That cheered me up big time. Thanks for checkin the thread and projects out...

Elco Warren..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor