87 Monte SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-TOP TONY said:
dayyyyuumm!! Bro that came out sick!!! very very nice

Thanks fam!!

melman109 said:

I mean for what it is...LOL! Thanks bruh! It will work out cool for now...

tmoneymr2 said:
We need updates on this sweet *ss monte build!!!!!

Thanks for the love bruh!!

The dash carpeting came in. I hit it with the hot air gun to help it take shape to the dash. I also cut and peeled the velco. Imma hit Autozone up for some more strips of velcro. I want the cover nice and tight...

Radio flip is coming together nicely..Just needs a 2000 grit sand and paint..

5562153635_ced92fb846_b.jpg

5562732216_72c510806e_b.jpg

5562161767_31d25f5c0f_b.jpg

5562157193_4597bc94d7_b.jpg

Carpeting hides all the imperfections on top nicely. This will work until I get the cash flow together for the wrap and stich job...

5562152195_d22c3eaa67_b.jpg

5562160181_15e324b213_b.jpg

Before...

5537989863_93355506a4_b.jpg

After...

5562154899_c4a3bb6220_b.jpg

I'll start the install next week. Thats when Im gonna cut and run all the wire and bundle/label everything nice and neat. Bout to work on my power mirrors now..Thanks for checkin back..

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

Looking good Warren! I've got an old cracked dash sittin in my 86 MC LS parts car. After seeing this, I think I'll keep the dash and see what i can do with it.

Nice work!

Thats what im talking about brah,....i just went ahead and went to OPGI, and put a dash pad...lol....good work....if i had a garage i probley would of did the same...keep it up..

Big Saint

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I didnt do the cap cuz it would run about $150 for the cap. The homie Pollo can get a wrap done for around $200 so I said eff it. I'll do this for now and wrap the og dash later. :wink:
yup yup!!!! But no need to worry brah "u got this!!! " its looking perfect and super clean...keep posting them crystal clear HD pics....lol

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I didnt do the cap cuz it would run about $150 for the cap. The homie Pollo can get a wrap done for around $200 so I said eff it. I'll do this for now and wrap the og dash later. :wink:
yup yup!!!! But no need to worry brah "u got this!!! " its looking perfect and super clean...keep posting them crystal clear HD pics....lol
MAN warren shud be a photographer his pics be PROFESSIONAL

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
MAN warren shud be a photographer his pics be PROFESSIONAL

Agreed, Warren this may go down as one of the best documented Monte builds in forum history! I get inspriration and motivation from all your hard work and beautiful pictures on this amazing car.

that dash came out a1 mayne im really lovin that. so when do you think your gonna get that dash wrapped anytime soon? and before i go and try to buy a dash carpet im asking where do you get yours cause i found 1 on ebay 35 shipped but before i buy i want to make sure you just didnt buy it cheaper, thanks.

also hit me on the celly i lost a few contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor