BUILD THREAD 87 SS, 305 is the one who knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
i have a tank vent run upfront to the charcoal can, and tried drilling a super small hole in the fuel cap to vent there as well, i dont remember what the fuel trims do when it craps out and i took out the fuel pressure gauge. but when i had one in the fuel line looped over to the driver fender tub to a pressure regulator and gauge then i found out the fi tech had a internal regulator and removed the redundant fpr then the problem started, it could also be loading up from a bad reg in the fitech maybe i never thought of that, i have a aeromotive injection tank gen one with the pump in it.
1589472953607.png

when the loop i circled was there the car didnt stall

1589473173404.png

but it stalls out with out the loop

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
fan is in, headlights in. ditching the dakota digital fan controller. summit couldn't tell me if the fan had its own controller, it does. time to get it aLL Wired up, swap on my ceramic plug wires and fix a few more vac leaks.

M9z2QbI.jpg

to get the headlights to fit properly in my buckets and retainers i had to ground the tabs on the headlights down, then they fit just fine

about a 1/8 inch needs removed

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor