BUILD THREAD 87 SS, 305 is the one who knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
The buckets need nothing. The issue is that the plugs are not wired the same - you have to move pins around on your factory plugs. The ones we have are in a molded plug on the light, so no swapping pins to match the factory stuff, and add the turn signal wire into it. After that, it was easy.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
We have the halos as turn signals - they are yellow, not white.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Cool. I currently have Sylvania 1157 amber LED's in the Cutlass, but curious how the switchbacks do. I already have the E flashers in.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
they are now only amber when i put the turn signals or hazards on.
I just had a shocking revelation. Thank you!

Basically, I will forsake my inner parking lights for DRLS. I'll still have the outers and sides that line up under and around the low beam/outer headlight. Inner under the high beam becomes DRL and turn. Done deal!

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Great job bro looks good

Reactions: 1 user

jakes87SS

G-Body Guru
Jul 25, 2017
ohio
I just had a shocking revelation. Thank you!

Basically, I will forsake my inner parking lights for DRLS. I'll still have the outers and sides that line up under and around the low beam/outer headlight. Inner under the high beam becomes DRL and turn. Done deal!

so here's one more thought if you got headlights with halo rings like ones i ordered or something a bit cheaper you could take the white drls that turn amber on turns
take this kit, from digitalis plug it into your turns and use it to sequence the halos and turn signals in the front of the car to blink sequentially too. i want to do this but i want to be able to use my colored halo rings as well. haven't figured out how to have both yet.
1579657704924.png

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor