A little something to offend everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Lots of chameleon paint, neon, and spinning stuff.

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The stuff I had on order finally showed up so I went over and put in a couple hours today.

My fuse box had been soaking in vinegar for a week so I cleaned it off. Came out pretty nice.

I reinstalled and adjusted the underdash clutch and brake push rods and the shifter. Then I installed the fuse box and removed the old accessory panel and a bunch of add-on wiring. I'm really kind of embarrassed about how I did it 8 years ago.

I think I've decided on how I'm going to hide the PCM and new electrical panel. Last thing I did was lay the forward body harness in place and then evaluate the engine harness. Basically everything to the right of the concrete expansion joint goes away. The portion on the left will be about 50% reconfigured.

Reactions: 3 users

79MaliCrazz

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2010
Lake Wylie,SC
Those 510s were the bomb I owned a 80 Corolla wagon I miss it.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
A couple more hours today. The body harness is basically done except for taping one section. If I powered up the main feed, the lights and wipers should work.

Next step is to lay in the engine harness, take some measurements, and reconfigure some circuits. Then wire in my accessory panel.

I ran across a set of hubcaps in a box. Hung them just to remind myself how they look. Undecided.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
That's just factory sound deadening that has a waffle pattern to it. Transmission is a FS5W71b 5-speed from a 620 or 280Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor