Aftermarket HID Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

87LS-WITH-AN-LS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2010
MIAMI,FL
VeryRegalSedan said:
Does anyone have any info on where i could find an aftermarket HID kit?
state the kind of vehicle you need them for and what questions do you have about them so we can help you out?there are tons of options 8)

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I would suggest to buy local so if there is any problems it can be resolved alot easier....try kijiji

87LS-WITH-AN-LS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 5, 2010
MIAMI,FL
only problem with ebay is warranty,other than that theyre cool if u know what to look for,if not youll end up with cheap chinese junk..

for the guys who already have hids and might need a ballast or bulb send me a pm....
i have pairs of bulbs for 20.00 dollars any color, 25 for high low and replacement ballasts[digital] for 15 each with 1 year warranty no hassle through me..no questions asked unless you tried opening the ballast,in that case no warranty
8) :mrgreen: 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor