Anybody up for a group buy? 39 G-bodies for $45,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-1988-3...45ac295:g:Q44AAOxyUylTP2ii&vxp=mtr&rmvSB=true

From the seller:
Selling off 39 yes i said 39 gbodies cutlass monte carlo ss ls cl and aerocoupes some cars have papers some dont some could be rebuilt sum are parts cars sum have had alot of parts sold off them the price is for all 39 for a one shot price the gbodies are getting hard to find dont think your going to pull up and buy one car for 1000.00 thats not happening all 39 or nothing in the sale are monte carlo ss ls and 87 aero coupes and 1 cl ttop 1 elcamino 2+2 pontiac aero coupes t top and hard top cars. I will not deliver any of the cars you line up the shipping you pay the shipping fees cars will have to be paid for before they leave if you have any questions call or text the cell number.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

My suggestion:
Let's get 39 of us together. Each of us puts $1,150 into the pot, then we buy the entire fleet. Once the purchase is complete, we catalog the cars by VIN. Next, we write each VIN on a slip of paper, then draw from a hat to randomly determine who gets which car. Yes, it's a lottery... but its the most fair method I could come up with after 30 seconds of thought on the matter.

So... who's with me? :)

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
This auction and the photos look familiar. I think these cars were up for auction a year or so ago. Does anyone know the location of the seller and/or this fleet of cars?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
He has some cool stuff but I don't see him selling those cars that way.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
He has some cool stuff but I don't see him selling those cars that way.

Agreed. It makes me laugh when douche bags like this think they are sitting on gold and make statements like this.

"dont think your going to pull up and buy one car for 1000.00 thats not happening"

Other than the (4) Monte Carlo SS, the (1) Elco and 2+2 the rest of the cars are likely run of the mill stripped down, clapped out g bodies that anyone can buy on Craigslist.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
If you click the link to the ad and then look at seller's other items he has a lot of stuff. 8.5 rears, T50 5 speed, lightning rod shifters, olds dual snorkle air cleaners.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
this isn't the guy who was on here a couple of years ago who claimed to have a yuuuge stash of "rare" (terrific) g-bodies (so good) and threatened to crush them all if we all didn't buy them for too much money is it?

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
This auction and the photos look familiar. I think these cars were up for auction a year or so ago. Does anyone know the location of the seller and/or this fleet of cars?

I have no idea is this is another attempt to sell this lot of cars; I never saw this (or any other similar) ad in the past. The ad says the items are located in Walkerton, Indiana.

this isn't the guy who was on here a couple of years ago who claimed to have a yuuuge stash of "rare" (terrific) g-bodies (so good) and threatened to crush them all if we all didn't buy them for too much money is it?

Hmm, that would be interesting if it were him. (I wasn't on this forum back then, so I would not know.)

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
That guy has tried selling those for several years now, most are just shells. At least he has come down on price, at one time he was wanting well over 100 grand for the cars and several acres of land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor