Anyone have Digi-Tails LED lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
did you look into the indexing of your flasher?check that troubleshooting guide(#2)is sounds like the flasher for the turn signals(which is different for the the hazards) may have the polarity wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

The Last Don

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2017
Seattle, WA
did you look into the indexing of your flasher?check that troubleshooting guide(#2)is sounds like the flasher for the turn signals(which is different for the the hazards) may have the polarity wrong.

I dont know what you mean - indexing of the flasher? Please explain.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
my electronic led flasher from digi-tails came with a flasher indexing adapter,if you plug your electronic led flasher into the fuse box w/ground attached to a suitable ground and it doesn't work you need to use a indexing adapter.you plug it into the flasher location in your fuse box and plug your flasher into it if your lights aren't flashing. it basically changes the orientation of the current by changing which of the prongs gets power in and which gets the turn signal load going out from the fuse box to the lights.fyi i have an aftermarket fuse box/wiring. this is from rite from digi-tails was included with their electronic led flasher.it looks like this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GF1A0M/?tag=gbody-20

The Last Don

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2017
Seattle, WA
my electronic led flasher from digi-tails came with a flasher indexing adapter,if you plug your electronic led flasher into the fuse box w/ground attached to a suitable ground and it doesn't work you need to use a indexing adapter.you plug it into the flasher location in your fuse box and plug your flasher into it if your lights aren't flashing. it basically changes the orientation of the current by changing which of the prongs gets power in and which gets the turn signal load going out from the fuse box to the lights.fyi i have an aftermarket fuse box/wiring. this is from rite from digi-tails was included with their electronic led flasher.it looks like this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GF1A0M/?tag=gbody-20

Yep, got it. Did some research and figured it out and tested the panel where the flashers plug into. It does need to be reversed. That is the exact part I ordered on Amazon! The digi tail setup I ordered was through Mike Monte’s and I didnt get a flasher. Really, really appreciate the help!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor