Not open for further replies.

Chevyman540

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 11, 2016
Got my reply here it is---
"cost would be $600-$1000. Not sure what the reason is for the pattern
going up and down on these other than the designers decided it looked
better than side to side on this particular set."

Thought it would look better side to side. guess I won't be ordering a custom set!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Got my reply here it is---
"cost would be $600-$1000. Not sure what the reason is for the pattern
going up and down on these other than the designers decided it looked
better than side to side on this particular set."

Thought it would look better side to side. guess I won't be ordering a custom set!

Work on a group buy to lower the price:doh:

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Installed a set on a pro touring 69 Camaro today... Very nice, but very expensive at around $600 with the billet trimmed lenses. The sequential stuff is pretty freakin cool
20180303_141537.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
The ones I put in today had a reverse light built in, but didn't work well with the lenses. It was on a separate circuit, so I don't know what's up with the Monte kit. But, I agree, it does look like red in the reverse....

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Why do these appear to light up the reverse light?

I believe I was just test fitting and didn't have the LED reverse lights into the housing yet but now I will have to do some more research since I never get to see them. I know I have more work to do since the turn signals don't really work yet anyhow, they do light once and don't repeat. Haven't got around to fixing that yet, hopefully very soon tho

The Last Don

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hello all, need some help please. Just installed the digi tail lights on the MC. Everything works except the turn signals and hazards... I have an electric flasher for LED’s to replace the flasher in the fuse box - but when I went to install the new one I noticed the flasher was gone and the plugs/prongs are gone as well! Can’t plug the new flasher in... The car had the dakota digital dash in it when I got it. Weird cause the turn signal bulbs worked before I put the LED’s in...

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
so there's no place for a flasher in your fuse box?or the other flasher that's under the dash just left of the radio surround. Usually sitting in a metal clip?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

The Last Don

Greasemonkey
Oct 22, 2017
Seattle, WA
so there's no place for a flasher in your fuse box?or the other flasher that's under the dash just left of the radio surround. Usually sitting in a metal clip?

There is a place for a flasher in the fuse box bur there was no flasher there and there are no wires. I cannot locate a flasher anywhere near the radio. AAAHH! LOL. So frustrating!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Look/feel above the dash section between the parking brake release & the column. The later model cars had the flasher fuses in a different location than the fuse box. If memory is right, the key & seat belt buzzers will be with them.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor