Anyone live in New Hampshire? Ron Paul needs your votes ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA
Jan 10 as people know will be the republican primary in New Hampshire. The republican have been all over the state trying to get you to support them. They been to town hall meeting and been in debates over the past 2 month. Now it's time to choose who you think is the best republican. I want to let you all know about Ron Paul. He is the best of the best hands down. Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney are just going to be your same old president like we had with Bush in 2000-2008. They just tell you thing to get your vote. They both have said nothing about how they will fix the economy at all. They never said about cutting or ending any federal organizations. They never said they would audit the Fed. We need a guy like Ron Paul who we can all trust will fix the Government. A candidate that will not flip-flop on his campaign promises. Ron Paul does what he said he will do and does it. Ron Paul is a well trusted guy who we need. So please to save what little left we can before America goes under please vote Ron Paul
Here is a little on Ron Paul
  • The Consistent Candidate
    Opposed the TARP bailouts.
    Opposes socialized health care.
    Has never voted for a tax increase.
    Opposes preemptive war. He would end all foreign militarism and bring the troops home! In fact, he has more financial support from active-duty military than Obama or all other GOP candidates combined!
    Opposes the Patriot Act, which has done nothing but empower the federal government to steal our liberties!
    Opposes the use of torture as it is immoral and ineffective.
    Opposes the failed federal war on drugs.
    Proposed a plan to cut $1 trillion from the first year's budget. http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-plan-to-restore-america/
    Advocates abolishing the income tax and the IRS.
    Predicted the economic collapse in 2003.
    Supports an exhaustive audit of the Federal Reserve.
    Defender of free markets and an expert in economics.
    Most of his support comes from individuals, not large lobbying organizations.
    Opposes cap and trade.
    Opposes federal legalization of abortion and would effectively overturn Roe v. Wade.
    Advocate for keeping the Internet free from government control.
    Has the most educated, passionate supporters of any candidate. http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/ron-paul-plan-to-restore-america/
    Is the protector of liberty and the Constitution.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
Re: Anyone live in Iowa? Ron Paul needs your votes ASAP

well if i vote for him he'll make pot legal again, or at least try, and then the tax that america can make off the sales of pot and the amount of money not spent on convicting/housing/criminals for pot offences will most likely be alot of monies. if the sale of pot in cali can make them 14 million bucks a year in just taxes(even tho there broker than il :wtf: )imagin if all states were benifiting on the sales of pot? lets say we multiply 10 million by, i dunno 40 states, to account for states that dont have the same population as cali or the amount of peol, who smoke pot. thats 400 MILLION DOLLARS! thats not including all the monies that would be saves from prisons not being over crowded. now i bet the gov. can spend that on something in nothing flat, but, its a start. another thing is wanting to bring the troops home and treat every other country the same, as in not giving aid. now that part im not to upto date on but to me thats like instead of some american "uber celeb" going to some 3rd world country to adopt a kid, they goto sometown USA and adopt one of them kids, who needs help. now to clear things up, im not on top of really any politics, or celeb stuff. i like pot and it can make money, that much i know. i watch lots of tv minus c span. i get my news from the daily show, colbert report, and cbs chicago from 4am-7am. to me ron paul is the best guy for the job. yadda yadda yadda, im drunk, good talk rusty... :mrgreen:

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI

I agree but I am not in Iowa. I am doing my part in Michigan though.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

Ron Paul is the last of the real republicans....unfortunately, he is too old and too independent to be controlled by the GOP. I will vote for him as a sign of respect, but he will not win because he's not a politicians candidate and hes not gonna be bought and sold like all those that have come before him in the last few elections or those that are gonna come after him down the line.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

beermonkey9417 said:
well if i vote for him he'll make pot legal again, or at least try, and then the tax that america can make off the sales of pot and the amount of money not spent on convicting/housing/criminals for pot offences will most likely be alot of monies. if the sale of pot in cali can make them 14 million bucks a year in just taxes(even tho there broker than il :wtf: )imagin if all states were benifiting on the sales of pot? lets say we multiply 10 million by, i dunno 40 states, to account for states that dont have the same population as cali or the amount of peol, who smoke pot. thats 400 MILLION DOLLARS! thats not including all the monies that would be saves from prisons not being over crowded. now i bet the gov. can spend that on something in nothing flat, but, its a start. another thing is wanting to bring the troops home and treat every other country the same, as in not giving aid. now that part im not to upto date on but to me thats like instead of some american "uber celeb" going to some 3rd world country to adopt a kid, they goto sometown USA and adopt one of them kids, who needs help. now to clear things up, im not on top of really any politics, or celeb stuff. i like pot and it can make money, that much i know. i watch lots of tv minus c span. i get my news from the daily show, colbert report, and cbs chicago from 4am-7am. to me ron paul is the best guy for the job. yadda yadda yadda, im drunk, good talk rusty... :mrgreen:
Pot in its natural form will never be legalized...because of the stigma and the smell of it. But, it will become legal in tablet and digestable food forms....for sure! JMO....I hope they legalize all drugs someday...stop waisting my money fighting stupid cartells in central america...and the world would be a better place if we all got high once in a while... :mrgreen:

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa

Tuggy24g said:
Jan 3 as people know will be the republican primary in Iowa.
Don't I know it, 4-5 calls a day plus every 10-15 minutes at least one commercial on TV I'm tired of it. As far as I'm concerned none of the candiates are worth my vote.

Tuggy24g

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2008
Newtown PA

I know your pissed off. I would be too, but please man for what little left of America we have we need you to vote Ron Paul. It is very important right now. He is for the people and wants the people votes to change things in the white house. No one else really cares about you and me except Ron Paul.

Second Ron Paul has to work twice as hard as everyone else since the media and everyone who works for some type of news organization does not want him to win. So he has to show people that he is really the best guy. That is why he has people calling you all the time. Please do not let that scare you away from voting for him. It is very important to save America and are liberty. Who know if the other candidates bring a law that bans classic car. Who knows what the other will do with the power. We knew Obama was evil before we even was president. So lets not have that happen again. Ron Paul 2012

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI

I believe most of that has been proven untrue Bill. I believe anyway, I thought I read an article on it but cannot find it. Either way I havent seen Ron Paul talk that way nor vote for anything that would make me think he is that way. Most of that article is the guy who supported Ron. I too would be very dissatisfied with him if he has those those beliefs. I still have to vote for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor