anyone running 275/60/15 or comparable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevy2480

Royal Smart Person
Apr 28, 2010
williamstown nj 08094
[quote="mebe007"

Mine are factory 15x8 Corvette rally which are either 4 or 4.25 which us supposed to be better. But I'm truck between the 50 and 60 series.
Well i had the same rims in a 4" bs on the same car with same tire and the tire rubbed frame big time and tore up the inner wheel well.

I don't usually carry anyone in the back though[/quote]

mebe007

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2007
newport news, viginia
justG's said:
Ya im running that exact size old dunlop qualifiers.

any pics, what car and wheels etc

justG's

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 29, 2011
81 monte carlo, and they are an old deep dish center line wheel the bs is not perfect they pretty much come out flush with the rear fender, not ideal but i think it still looks good. A little bit beefier than normal but pretty mean none the less. that size tire though gives it kindoff a high rear but u could go with a lower tire and it should be fine. no pics of the wheels up close but ill try to post some of the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor