AzzHoles selling cars with no TITLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
People in Texas do the same stupid sh*t. They always lose the titles. Of course in this state, they are happy to let you get one of you are willing to spend enough money. It's so common it's an actual cottage industry. There are businesses to do it for you.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
My favorite part is they always tell you how EASY it is to get a title for it

You're either a liar, or just dumb. If it was easy, you'd do it and get more for the vehicle.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Well in NY you can't even JUNK a car without the title. And if you just dump it somewhere the last registered owner gets all the tickets and fines. My own Bonnewagon took me six months of dealing with the Title Bureau because I bought it from a dead guy. They wanted me to dig him up get him to sign something. :doh:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
No title needed on cars 15 years old, or older here.
If I want to buy the POS Buick in the hedgerow, hand 'em cash and tow it home.
Bill of sale and off to the DMV I go.
Y'all have too many rules, man............
really? hmm

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Too many risks IMO without a title. no history without it.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Well in NY you can't even JUNK a car without the title.
In Michigan it’s the same. Salvage yards and recyclers require a title. I’ve gotten some really good deals on 442 parts cars that didn’t have titles. The only way to make it work through the DMV is to get a bonded title. There is some extra cost there but no big deal really. My neighbor is a detective and ran all the VIN numbers to make sure they were clean before I bought them.

Reactions: 1 user

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Even here in backward Idaho you can't scrap cars without a title. And it's not very easy to get one if your name isn't on it to begin with. There used to be one place you could take clapped old cars and they would take them off the trailer and feed them into a shredder before you even left the lot. I think they got busted though.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor