AzzHoles selling cars with no TITLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
I've gotten a couple parts cars without titles, they weren't road worthy anyways and the dirt track guys who use the body/frame often don't care either way.

MontesbyE

Greasemonkey
Sep 12, 2020
North Carolina
I'm not talking parts cars, or drag cars. I'm talking cars that are on the road and currently tagged. And yes depending on the state you are from, buy the car all you want. The fun part is finding out all the fines and or fees associated with the car. Or the surprise lien holder. Registering becomes a nightmare or way more expensive.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
I'm not talking parts cars, or drag cars. I'm talking cars that are on the road and currently tagged. And yes depending on the state you are from, buy the car all you want. The fun part is finding out all the fines and or fees associated with the car. Or the surprise lien holder. Registering becomes a nightmare or way more expensive.
Yeah thing you want is somebody showing up with a claim to your car. My race car even had a PA title. Only thing was it said the car was green which was the original color. Oops

84dragcutlass

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2009
North Vernon IN
Here in Indiana it used to be you had to have a title for everything, now you can haul a car 15+ years old to the scrap yard with no title which has bit quite a few people i know in the a**. One such person had their grand prix stolen out of their driveway and hauled to the scrapper and since it was more than 15 years old off to the crusher it went. By the time they got home and noticed it was a pancake and the thief was off with the money. So i think no title no sale these days, you never know what the car has been through. I hear the line all the time of "oh its easy to go get a title" and as some of you have said then why havent they done it yet if its soooo easy to do?? Never trust that something isnt stolen because then youll be the guilty one for having it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
Here the salvage yards require a title to sell a car, but at the scrap iron yard you can dismantle a car and they will take it no questions except is there a fuel tank in it. The requirement is a 12"×12" inspection hole in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor