BUILD THREAD BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL=re creating my first car a 1979 Regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I was being a smart-*ss with the sad emoji.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
I just shot on my first coat of black primer on the hood and I ran the crap out of it on the sides of the bulge. Now I'll have to sand it AGAIN and re prime it. Son of a >>>>>>. It's killing me to get the turbo hood on this car. I got in a hurry cause it's late in the afternoon so I hosed it on. That's what I get for being a dumb @$$

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
When I had those centers on my '86 Camaro rallys I used chrome acorn nuts & never lost a center.
Thanks Pagrunt. I think I know exactly the ones your talking about. I remember seeing a set of chrome acorn nuts at Pep Boys that had a very similar look as the stock ones.

Reactions: 2 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
It's not often that the seller and buyer both agree they did a fantastic deal. Will be staying tuned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor