Beware The Parts Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Robs post sure sounds like he’s trying to nlame me for the foul up. Meanwhile in our last phone conversation, he said he’d call me RIGHT BACK. He never did. That was weeks ago. The parts I described should be advertised as IMITATION GM PARTS to be more accurate

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Robs post sure sounds like he’s trying to nlame me for the foul up. Meanwhile in our last phone conversation, he said he’d call me RIGHT BACK. He never did. That was weeks ago. The parts I described should be advertised as IMITATION GM PARTS to be more accurate
FWIW, It didn't sound to me like an indictment against you. As an objective third party reading all the posts take it for whatever value you will.

I hope you've taken him up on the offer of free return shipping at this point, gets everything back to the status quo faster.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
As I said he never got back to me, so after 2weeks I shipped it back on my dime

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor