Bi+C# Thread for the nit-picky old men

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPEAKING OF CL ADS. it REALLY drives me mad when I have a fully detailed ad, and people call or text me and ask questions SPECIFICALLY ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE TEXT. like, did you just look at the pictures and call? illiterate bastards make me not wanna sell the car to them.

There are a few that drive me crazy when I'm looking at "Cars for sale" ads.
How about:

1. "Ran when parked". Really?
2. "Could use a tune-up". Yeah, I bet...
3. "Easy fix" when describing rusted quarters, fenders and doors...
4. "Perfect restoration candidate"

There are more, but those are my favorites.

When people are really excited to see my "Monte Carlo" or "Cutlass" and then become very disappointed when they find out that it's a Regal... like the name makes the car not cool even though they are all extremely similar. Just because mine is a Buick it makes it "Not Cool" :blam: :wtf:

78sik ick said:
When people are really excited to see my "Monte Carlo" or "Cutlass" and then become very disappointed when they find out that it's a Regal... like the name makes the car not cool even though they are all extremely similar. Just because mine is a Buick it makes it "Not Cool" :blam: :wtf:
It's the opposite for me, everyone thinks it's a Monte or just because it's black a Grand National only to be disappointed when I tell them it's a Cutlass.

Seen instead of saw.

"Yeah I seen Tony's car dahn at the cruise last week too."

78sik ick said:

X2, could buick have picked a cooler name than "regal"?

joesregalproject said:
Seen instead of saw.

"Yeah I seen Tony's car dahn at the cruise last week too."

Yes! Proper english (or at least somewhat) goes a long way when speaking, and typing. I noticed, people get pissed when you correct their grammar after every sentence :rofl: (another thing I love doing to coworkers :twisted: , I'm a jerk sometimes).

IronCastKnight said:
joesregalproject said:
X2, could buick have picked a cooler name than "regal"?

No, no they could not. I drive a Cutlass and I still think "Regal" is a totally badass name.

I'll trade you, Oldsmobile regal for buick cutlass. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor