BIG BRAKES

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
So how did this turn out? I am looking at doing the C6 ZO6 brake upgrade and how my drop spindles will affect this whole plan. I see that Kore3 has the setup but its over 2 grand for all brand new stuff. I am thinking of going the junk yard route so that I can paint the calipers a different color and get rid of the Corvette branding but just was looking to see more input on how all of that will go. Only thing I had found was a Youtube clip....

Reactions: 1 user

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
So how did this turn out? I am looking at doing the C6 ZO6 brake upgrade and how my drop spindles will affect this whole plan. I see that Kore3 has the setup but its over 2 grand for all brand new stuff. I am thinking of going the junk yard route so that I can paint the calipers a different color and get rid of the Corvette branding but just was looking to see more input on how all of that will go. Only thing I had found was a Youtube clip....

Others will correct me if I'm wrong but I think that he sold his Regal some time ago.

• Agree

rose350

Greasemonkey
Nov 4, 2013
Illinois
BC1CB466-DF0C-46A9-B919-5222EA35F5E5.jpeg

I did the junkyard Blazer spindle swap with the Kore3 bracket for C5 brakes. I thought it was a very easy swap and they turned out awesome.

Reactions: 8 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
View attachment 82217
I did the junkyard Blazer spindle swap with the Kore3 bracket for C5 brakes. I thought it was a very easy swap and they turned out awesome.

I agree it looks awesome, what did it run you to do the swap? Who did you get to print the vinyls overlays?

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
I have an entire C5 front set up on belltech g body drop spindles that has never seen a mile of driving.

Wilwood hubs, all the good stuff. Everything but lugnuts and brake lines.

Im ready to make someone a deal on that.

• Friendly

REGAL8r

Apprentice
May 7, 2017
check the for sale section people i have 4 COMPLETE front and back ls1 disc set-ups.get it all NEW in one purchase through me and geterdone!!!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
View attachment 82217

Did you just do the regular order for the vinyls? I feel like mine are going to be too small

20180404_195321.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor