big plans for a 86 regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hibbsf350

n00b
Oct 2, 2007
how about a 383 with single exhaust, buick rallys, original vinyl top, and did i mention no loud stereo. i am going to build the plainest sleeper on the road/strip. i'll keep you posted.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Sounds awesome! :D

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Naaah, you gotta rock the mismatched steelies. You know, one plain black wheel, one Olds Rally, 2 Pontiac Rally II's. Only one would have a center cap or trim ring...

hibbsf350

n00b
Oct 2, 2007
i'll post some pics of the car this weekend, it is a one owner garage kept car, my grandfather has a written record of every fill and service record. my grandmother has had numerous parking lot accidents since 91 when my grandfather passed away, all minor, some rust on bottom of door and fender. i don't want it to look like a redneck hotrod so i will probably have matching wheels and tires, does anybody know of a source for replica rallys (15 x 7s and 15 x 8s). i am serious about sleepers, so i don't want any exterior clues to its potential, i am not ever going to install a tach, considering it is an automatic and a true street/stip car. my main goal of the build is to beat my brothers 12.8 sec mustang, he'll have me off the line but i plan to blow by him hard at the far end. i also have a 2000 f150 2wd truck i use for a daily driver that i just had a rebuilt motor put into, ford modular engines are too expensive to work on or make fast so that is the reason on switch to the gm family for my new hobby, but i am still a ford guy at heart, but i will embrace both makes and not be down on either crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor