BIG subs in a geo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliottw

Apprentice
May 26, 2009
north dakota
So today i was really bored and i have resorted to driving my geo again because i am strapped for cash haha. I was gonna get a cd player in my geo and one thing lead to another and I borrowed some 15's and put em in the back of my geo just for fun 8) . Had to put em in upside down to get them to fit. I blew all my speakers pretty much right away but i put some spares in. It shakes the whole damn car and the lights and stuff go dim when she hits but its crazy as hell and it made me sick to my stomach when I drove it home :puke: .
GEO002.jpg

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Nice, my buddy did the same thing in high school. Threw two 12's in his 92 grand am, even those barely fit. The system came out of his 89' GMC Jimmy and pounded like hell in that.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
i think this calls for a fake cardboard bodykit!

montecarlo-ts

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2010
enter that in a db contest. i had 4 12's in a custom fiberglass box in my monte carlo. box was molded in and took up the whole trunk. it hit hard enough to shake the dash loose/broke my glove box. then i put the 350 engine in it and it doubled as 400 pound traction bars. ripped it all out shortly after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor