Black Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
finished the passenger side door panel. Also took the rear bottom skin off of the 03 monte carlo seats and took it to an upholstery shop so they could just wrap my original foam. Looks ok. Just need to figure out a way to bolt the top rear seat.

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

killerbeachboy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 27, 2009
Sainte-sophie,qc,Canada
looks really really nice man good job

only thing I wonder is where are you gonna bolt the rear speakers since you did no holes in the rear package tray for sound to come out from speakers????

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
killerbeachboy said:
looks really really nice man good job

only thing I wonder is where are you gonna bolt the rear speakers since you did no holes in the rear package tray for sound to come out from speakers????

oh trust me the sound will come out the suede is very thin, if not later on ill add some speakers to the side panels. Ill get the ones from dixie monte carlo

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
Added some LED light bulbs they light up so much better. Plus they dont get hot.

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0692-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor