Blazer brake upgrade question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I've had pretty good luck with the one person bleeder method- gravity bleed to start the siphon, hang the bottle higher than the caliper, slowly pump the pedal, then close the bleeder.

Reactions: 1 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Bottle doesn't even need to be higher, but the end of the hose just needs to be submerged in brake fluid.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Geezy24

Apprentice
Nov 18, 2017
Hey everyone ,
Two more questions, do the Blazer and the S10 use the same spindles, and when you upgrade to the blazer spindle does it push your wheels out or does the track stay the same.
Thank you in advance .

I used blazer 2wd drive spindles with corevtte z06 C6 front and rear calipers. On My 87 Buick GN
Changed my wheel offset. Not sure of the exact measurements, but I had a 1.5 inch lip and was able to go to a 3” in front wheels.
d24046f25fd83673edc8bbe2d221b114.jpg

Here is a picture of what they look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor