Blueprint heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustpan84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2020
Kalispell Montana
It'll like rpm's and it won't like being loaded much below 2500. If that's how you intend to drive it, then it'll be great. I don't consider it much of a family cruiser cam, but many families like tire smoke. I'm the only one in my family that does (hehe).

I don't think it's much different than the one you linked previously.

If your compression is over 10:1, then thing is going to love to spin over 6K. What did you decide with headers and intake?
Dual plane air gap intake. I'm going to have to wait to upgrade my headers, so running the same junk that I've had. Not even sure what they are.

Dustpan84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 30, 2020
Kalispell Montana
Just finished changing the break in oil. Runs pretty strong. Came out to 10.65-1. Runs on pump gas and idles in gear great. Quite pleased. Definitely hard on tires!😁

Attachments

• 20210507_201007.jpg
    20210507_201007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 97
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor