BMR Anti Sway Drag Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Just installed my BMR Drag bar after hearing people on here brag about how much difference it made I had to buy one. I have not made it to the track yet but I can already tell you this thing made a huge difference. And I didn't have to cut my tail pipes off to run it :D

110_0522.jpg

Now my little 7.5 looks even smaller, but the Ford 8.8 is on its way :lol:

110_0523.jpg

dogsht

Royal Smart Person
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, OH
Cool. No pics or info in your picture gallery. Was hoping to see some car & build up pics. You are right it does make the 7.5 look small. If you put in an 8.8 which I think is a good idea post some pics & info about it. There isn't any pics of this upgrade on the site that I am aware of. I see drag radials & what looks like a pic of her coming down the track. I am assuming with LT1 & overdrive she is a driver. What has she run, what rear gear, and I know you didn't build her for mileage but have you ever checked the mileage?

Possumz

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
:bump:

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
I have not checked the mileage since I stepped up to the 3:73 and 4000 Yank stall, I didn't really want to know. :(

But the 60 foot time dropped to a 1.56 and I would make that trade again in a heartbeat. Now with the new drag bar I hope to be able to spray 125 dry shot out the hole and get it to hook without twisting the splines on my Yukon axles. Here are some pics of last years LTXShootout.

1102gmhtp_19_o2010_ltx_shootout79_monte_carlo.jpg

110_0230.jpg

79LT1Monte

Apprentice
Nov 25, 2007
Moscow Mills, Missouri
I have not checked the mileage since I stepped up to the 3:73 and 4000 Yank stall, I didn't really want to know. :(

But the 60 foot time dropped to a 1.56 and I would make that trade again in a heartbeat. Now with the new drag bar I hope to be able to spray 125 dry shot out the hole and get it to hook without twisting the splines on my Yukon axles. Here are some pics of last years LTXShootout.

1102gmhtp_19_o2010_ltx_shootout79_monte_carlo.jpg

110_0230.jpg

110_0229.jpg

As far as the rest of the setup it's a 383 LT1 cc503 cam, stock aluminum heads, and a Zex dry kit. Best so far has been 11.53 but I hope to better that this year, not sure what it will run now since they closed our local track I haven't been able to make any passes this year. The LTXShootout in Sept will be the first time out this year :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor