HELP BMR VS UMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluoFerret

Greasemonkey
Apr 2, 2018
Luxembourg
How do you get those control arms past TÜV?
Just asking for a friend...:roll:

I asked a TÜV-guy, showed him the parts and documentation, and he inspected everything, then he prepared the papers for an "Einzelabnahme" and I was in the clear with the SNCA :)

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
I have not driven the car due to still being in pieces and still have to build the trans for the Big Block, but i got a set of the UMI front coilovers and they fit great and everything went together like it should have with no issues. I have not bought anything from BMR but very pleased with UMI

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
I asked a TÜV-guy, showed him the parts and documentation, and he inspected everything, then he prepared the papers for an "Einzelabnahme" and I was in the clear with the SNCA :)

Did he clear you for Germany also, or just Luxembourg?

Reactions: 1 user

KCP

Master Mechanic
Oct 11, 2018
Bavaria, Germany
Cool! I might come back to you for the TÜV contact when I start building my suspension, if you don't mind:love:

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor