body lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

daffy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 24, 2008
Houston,Tx
nice looking ride. would look better with a drop kit imo. but if you realy want to lift it try universalcarlifts.com.

markcp

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2007
I'm from the old school when lifted was the way to go. Besides, it is your car to do with what you want. I looked at your photos, you have a nice looking ride.

dedub

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2008
N.C. Fort Bragg
jonnyslick said:
^ Is that lifted or stock? Anyway, no matter it looks very clean. I like it ... kinda' has an old school southern feel to it, but pulled off very nice.

That is stock, the rear air shocks are at 80 psi. and I believe the front springs are from the deisel model that came out that year, in other words they are heavier. This was done before I bought it. The buckets, floor shifter and the whole interior for that matter I put together myself. Playing the devils advocate, I think she looks fine as it is and Ill keep this NC car sitting right where shes at.

Thanks for the input guys

Darrin

JESSE

Master Mechanic
Nov 21, 2007
GULFPORT,MS
i love those seats,where did you get them? as for your car i think it looks good and imo what you do to your car is up to you!!!! when they start paying for your parts and gas they may have the right to say some thing until then tell them to kiss it :wink:

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
Those seats i think are camaro not sure tho.I like it sits too high for me but each there own.Only thing i see wrong is that tiny air cleaner id use a bigger one.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Great looking Elco. I like it the way it sits, it has a nice rake to it. Any higher and you loose that muscle stance.

dedub

Greasemonkey
Aug 18, 2008
N.C. Fort Bragg
Those seat are in fact from a Camaro. A newer model I believe and as far as the air cleaner you are right, it is too small. It's one of those to do list things I'll get around to sooner or later.

Darrin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor