broke down and bought another cutlass video added

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
near london ontario canada
work has been slow on the cutty,but the 6 is out,and got my fuel line installed,hope to have new motor in and running by next weekend will get a video and more pics in coming weeks

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
Damn! Nice find... you cant find anything that looks that nice around here for that price!

DelOhio

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2009
Delaware, Ohio
GrandPrixJamie said:
Damn! Nice find... you cant find anything that looks that nice around here for that price!
:!: Paid $400 for mine, If you look hard enough you can find a good deal on anything. Im the second owner, and she has been babied.

Nice car bud, Black on Blue looks sharp. :hijack:

maliburacinfreak

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2005
Evansville, IN
the deals are out there, usually just gotta be in the right place at the right time. got my one owner 71k grandma mile cutlass for $700. thats a good lookin car you got there! need pics of the 78-81 camaro in the garage!

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
its in the body shop right now,soon as it comes back and back together i will post some pics of the z'd,keeping it stock other then the paint job,only has 70,000kms

the cutlass ran great was shocked at how well the 6 ran,but got the need for speed.....lol so out it went,

DelOhio

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2009
Delaware, Ohio
cutty said:
its in the body shop right now,soon as it comes back and back together i will post some pics of the z'd,keeping it stock other then the paint job,only has 70,000kms

the cutlass ran great was shocked at how well the 6 ran,but got the need for speed.....lol so out it went,

Mines got the six as well, Im'a work on building a small block and wait to swap untill my six poops out on me. I'd like to keep the car as Orig. as possible to hold value. Obviously when the six has a boat load of miles on her will be cause for a swap as well.

cutty

Greasemonkey
May 7, 2008
heres a couple more pics of whats been done since the last update

cutty003-1.jpg

cutty002-1.jpg

rear end, carb and pretty much everything else hope to have done this weekend

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
wow 600? what a steal for sure/those doors are amazing.i never seen a cutlass with rust free doors like yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor