Brought an 85 Salon home today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
Thanks, JBreu. it does have minor issues (guages, mismatched buckets,valve cover leak) but they are well, minor, for how good it runs (one tire frier of the 255/50/16s), and how good the body is.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
srt8 said:
nice,did this come from factory like this never seem one ?
I think you may be referring to the red/silver stripe and/or the wheels?
The wheels I put on, and a previous owner must have put the red/silver on it. The spoiler is unlike any factory or aftermarket I have seen for these cars, in relation to the mount, which fits the back edge of the trunk perfectly.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
papabear, since that is your wife's ride how come she isn't a member on the forum....you can't just keep her all to yourself... :mrgreen:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
pontiacgp said:
papabear, since that is your wife's ride how come she isn't a member on the forum....you can't just keep her all to yourself... :mrgreen:
Dangit, I am still trying to convince her that it is "ours"! :D

Who knows, I may just get her to join! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor