Bucket Seat Applications

L.A.X-RATED

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
bL.A.hbL.A.hbL.A.h...and it will be decided in the SENATE,as "strong minds discuss ideas,average minds discuss events,and weak minds discuss people"-

L.A.X-RATED

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Oh and my "sales pitch" is not of you to VALUE,nor to CONDONE in the way of BOUGHT or SOLD,but of a "NEED or WANT" with "AMERICAS satisfaction GARANTEED"is in the "initialed form of PAY-MEANT" suggested,by way of REVENUE in a SOUGHT after RELIEF to consumer,and the QUALITY and existence of the "MIND YOUR BETTER-BUISNESS" -BUREAU;)

L.A.X-RATED

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Exactly-"just saying"- and YOUR personal entitled "price selection" on behalf of MY gbody parts,and EXPIRENCED relation of owning,building,collecting,and selling of,WELL over 35 plus years,and your DIFFICULTY of ACCEPTING what WORTH they have been OFFERED with aspect to QUALITY and/or AVAILABILITY of my timeset ABILITY to price appropiately,without any LUCK intended or "scratched off" in this GAME of "I'm mad that he has something I want or need,but i refuse to pay the price he wants"?!?! Lmfao,one would think you would have better things to post on this forum,like "does anyone else have the parts I need and want at a price I can name"?-NOTE; (For record that is being PLAYED,AGAIN)-price of my parts offered are ALWAYS offered with first a old fashioned practice of "bartering to the satisfaction of both enthusiast"AND backed by selection of payment preference of PAYPAL and ALL that is in accordance to a simple" I'm not satisfied with parts or quality ,with REASON to back and avoid this ATTEMPTED interruption of defunct and all of its CRITIQUE alcolades;)

L.A.X-RATED

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
CondoLenceS to this OP's"chuck cole" thread...with all due respect to your "need/want" of gbody related parts,that I COULD NOT SATISFY-as HERsay;)

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor