Buick Regal Drawings or Renderings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stg1Regal

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2008
Guys

Het wanted to know if you all had any good drawings or renderings of a 80's Buick Regal or GN's?

Looking to do my own style of renderings or drawings to show how my Nascar inspired Buick Regal Tribute Build will be.

Looking for good 3/4s front and rear, a direct overhead straight down, a looking down ( high style ladder height) front a rear 3/4's and a direct front and rear.

I already got direct sides all a web site called http://www.ragewraps.com , on that site they had a direct over head shot for a Pontiac Pro-Stock car.

Greatly appreciate it guys.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
If you have an xbox 360 and forza 2, you can do it within that game and upload them to the web. If you cant, when I get back to mine on Monday, Ill give you the required shots you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor