Build A Hellcat Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Well, it's been 10 pages so I'll throw my pesos in as well. Building a Hellcat eater isn't even in my top 100 list of priorities. Since there's always someone with deeper pockets, it's an impossible goal. I like building stuff but a target like this can be summed up in one sentence. Buying (building) stuff I don't need with money I don't have to impress people I don't even care about.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Think we're missing the point of the thread here........this is a theoretical build. Not a plan of action. Plus seeing a grandma mobile do a wheel stand and dust a hellcat would be a nice sight to see

Mine is fairly easy.

I'd get a brand new chassis:

I'd take my vehicle to Bloodshed Motors, EV West, or Electric GT to build an 1,000hp+ electric drivetrain in my vehicle.

I'd have my front fenders, hood, and decklid created out of carbon fiber.

Then I would spend an entire summer driving around looking for any Dodge products to absolutely destroy.

Reactions: 1 users

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Go on youtube and search for hellcat vs *insert gbody here*

G-Bodies have killed hellcats on the streets dozens of times at the very least on video. Now if you mean at the track, I have no idea.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Mine is fairly easy.

I'd get a brand new chassis:

I'd take my vehicle to Bloodshed Motors, EV West, or Electric GT to build an 1,000hp+ electric drivetrain in my vehicle.

I'd have my front fenders, hood, and decklid created out of carbon fiber.

Then I would spend an entire summer driving around looking for any Dodge products to absolutely destroy.

I think you missed the question, it wasn't asking what shop can build me something to eat an Hellcat.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Well, it's been 10 pages so I'll throw my pesos in as well. Building a Hellcat eater isn't even in my top 100 list of priorities. Since there's always someone with deeper pockets, it's an impossible goal. I like building stuff but a target like this can be summed up in one sentence. Buying (building) stuff I don't need with money I don't have to impress people I don't even care about.

But, I like you? :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
I think he's saying that an electric drivetrain is de shizznit and he can't do it himself.

electric drivetrains suck..........at least at this point in my life.
‘How to build a Tesla eater’. Just wait. It’ll happen.

• Haha

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
I think you missed the question, it wasn't asking what shop can build me something to eat an Hellcat.

The question was, "if you were to build a G body hellcat eater what route would you go??? how much engine, boost, and or nitrous will it take? what power train would sustain this power? what chassis upgrades would you make? rear end gear? what suspension and tires upgrades to put it to the ground?? the more details the better. lol. lets have some fun with this......... "

I provided the answers to those questions, well some of them. Actually, I'm not sure that too many members here are building/assembling their own chassis, transmissions, motors, or drive shafts. They are farming stuff out to be built or purchasing finished goods, then putting it into the vehicles themselves.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
The question was, "if you were to build a G body hellcat eater what route would you go??? how much engine, boost, and or nitrous will it take? what power train would sustain this power? what chassis upgrades would you make? rear end gear? what suspension and tires upgrades to put it to the ground?? the more details the better. lol. lets have some fun with this......... "

I provided the answers to those questions, well some of them. Actually, I'm not sure that too many members here are building/assembling their own chassis, transmissions, motors, or drive shafts. They are farming stuff out to be built or purchasing finished goods, then putting it into the vehicles themselves.

Then what da fuq have I been doing with my life for the last 20 years?

In order to satisfy your position I guess I should have started by establishing a mining company, opening a foundry, a machine shop, a coating company, and so on. Get real.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor