build sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedbuff

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 20, 2012
I am looking for advise as to where to find my build sheet for my 85 cutlass as well as the rpo sticker .I thought the rpo sticker should have been on the inside of the trunklid but no luck .My 2dr brougham is a dark blue and I need a paint code were there many dark blues used on the supremes? Hope someone can help

dudeface

Master Mechanic
Aug 18, 2008
calgary alberta canada
no rpo sticker in the trunk means its gone.....thats almost always where they were.unless someone removed it and put it with the owners manual. found mine there because it was repainted. the build sheet could be behind the back seat (thats where mine was) passenger door behind interior, usually real close to the power window switch, and also on top of gas tank, or sometimes even up behind the headliner i have found a few.under the carpet.............. i am sure others have found them in different places but that gives you a few spots to look

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor