Build Thread-85 Cutlass Brougham-New Pics Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.
love watching and reading about this thread, I am home this weekend and am getting to work on the car for the first time since september! your thread definatly has me motivated to get alot done this weekend!

Well, I SHOULD be catching up on my Calculus homework right now so that I don't flunk the test on integrals and ruin my B average in the class, but the car is just so much more interesting...

Sadly, I am running up to the limit of what I can do now. I don't have enough money to put the interior in as it would require me to buy the front speakers, tint, sound deadener, and a headliner. I am broke right now and haven't even been able to afford to have my phone turned back on in over a month. Plus, I am really sick of the Ramen noodles...

85 Cutlass Brougham said:
86CutlassUCF said:
usf boooooooo :twisted: jk, well not really. i hate usf but thats besides the point. but just keep on hanging in there. this site would not be the same with out your thread. which im pretty sure is the longest and most intersting on here.

Well... USF= free room and board, and only 30 miles from my parent's house. Some consider it a Community College University, and I like that. It's also my only viable option. If I had more options, I would probably want to go to MIT, but... my family is not wealthy and my grades in High School were far from stellar. BTW, what is so bad about USF, besides being a breeding ground for Islamic terrorists? As for UCF, my little sister was just accepted there and is starting in the fall. I am a very protective big brother though so don't make me come up there! It also means you will be seeing my car on your campus, so if you see it feel free to say hi.

haha, i actually met (saved) my gf from usf and she just transferred over to ucf so you wont have to worry about the little sister but both schools have their good and bads and any college degree is better than no college degree. youll like the campus if youve never been theres a lot to do and plus theres a drag strip about 10-15 mins away. :D

Which drag strip? If you are referring to Sunshine, it's a bit farther than that, but I used to frequent the test and tune night there when I had a usable car. Sadly, the state now owns the land and the strip will soon close to make room for road expansion. Everyone complains about street racing around here, but then they take away the only venue for legal racing for 50 miles around. That's government in action for ya.

Is it a 1/4 or 1/8? I might go on a Wednesday when my car is up and running if it's a 1/4. Fridays are a no go as I have to work every Friday.

hey 85 CB, ill be at ucf 2011 (hopefully lol) i can take care of your sister for you ;) lmao. but seriously, i went yesterday to talk to the guidance counsler of engineering, and it seems like a great college, its just funny that twice as many people attend that school than live in my entire county.

What county do you live in? I will also say that admissions for every FL state university is getting tough. Even USF, which WAS the easiest school to get in to has been escalating their requirements for everyone including transfers from the community college system. I will have to transfer in sooner than I wanted to as an undergrad to have a chance of getting in. I wish I was still young enough to have a chance to get a scholarship so that I could live on campus somewhere. That way, my choices would not be limited to just USF. I have no issue with USF, but I wish I had other cards to play if I don't get accepted there. At this point, ANY degree is better than what I currently have, which is a HS diploma with a 1.86 GPA ( one of the last years you could graduate with a sub 2.0 in FL.). What is sad is that my IQ is in the 150-160 range, so I can easily do the work, but I chose not to. I REALLY regret that now! I sadly am not the only highly intelligent person I know who did not do well in High School. My two closest friends are in the same boat, and of them I have the highest GPA (the other two are a DNF and 0.9(maybe a DNF too?), IIRC.). It was kind of funny that I once ran a pizza place where the conversations would turn to string theory physics and the problems with the French Revolution. More than one customer commented that they never expected to hear those topics being discussed in a pizza place!

columbia county lol, i think there is something like 25000 people in y county and 50,000 that attend ucf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor