Can you believe the bidding for this wagon?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
chazman said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251296146635#ht_78989wt_1182

I'd post pics, but apparently Ebay and Safari aren't compatible.

clicked on photo in Ebay and saved it, then opened with picasso and quick upload

%2524%2528KGrHqR%252C%2521lIFGo%252B0Pu%252ClBRy490yd2g%257E%257E60_3.JPG

hurst1979olds said:
It is a nice looking wagon. That second brake pedal is whats driving the price up.

agreed

RunAwayNJ

Master Mechanic
Oct 9, 2012
Ocean County, NJ
Nice wagon - I can see why he is getting the bids he is getting. The above average descriptions are a great help too, but the pictures speak for themselves. Nice car all around.

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
THE PRICE IS A BIT HIGH FOR WHAT IT IS. THE SAME CAR WENT FOR 5700 ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO ON EBAY. LOOKING AT THE BIDDING LIST I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS SOME SHILL BIDDING HAPPENING. THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU READ IT IS A REAPEAT OF THE SAME INFO 3 TIMES OVER. THE DESCRIPTION IS WAY TOO LONG AND DRAWN OUT. IT IS A VERY CLEAN AND ORIGINAL CAR BUT THE CURRENT BID IS A BIT STEEP. IT IS A STANDARD WAGON WITH NORMAL LEVEL OPTIONS. ONLY SPEACIAL FEATURE IS THE 4 SPEED.

chazman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2013
Chicagoland
This car was an ebay afew weeks ago. The high bid by the current owner was $4050 but didn't meet reserve, so he paid slightly more than that to get it. Looks like he'll double his money on this quick flip.

chazman

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 12, 2013
Chicagoland
81msw79 said:
THE PRICE IS A BIT HIGH FOR WHAT IT IS. THE SAME CAR WENT FOR 5700 ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO ON EBAY. LOOKING AT THE BIDDING LIST I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF THERE IS SOME SHILL BIDDING HAPPENING. THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU READ IT IS A REAPEAT OF THE SAME INFO 3 TIMES OVER. THE DESCRIPTION IS WAY TOO LONG AND DRAWN OUT. IT IS A VERY CLEAN AND ORIGINAL CAR BUT THE CURRENT BID IS A BIT STEEP. IT IS A STANDARD WAGON WITH NORMAL LEVEL OPTIONS. ONLY SPEACIAL FEATURE IS THE 4 SPEED.

I wonder if there is some funny business going on? It was in the 3-4K range, then suddenly it hit $8K and stayed there. Will be interesting to see if the deal goes through....

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
That is a sweet ride, no doubt. I guess it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. However, I wouldn't doubt that there might be some funny business going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor