• No

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • not under g-body Nation

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY87SS said:
Sorry, 85, I meant to not do this and keep on topic, but since Houlie and Crusher livened it up, it had to be answered in a public arena, while that sat back again and smiled WHO ME!!!
Well I've tried to stay out of this discussion but I can't hold my words any longer as ny87ss has once again posted inaccurate and misleading information.

All I did was address your most inaccurate statement that we were SPYING on this forum by explaining to the members here, who may not know, that we were invited here by Tuggy. Certainly not spying as you intentionally mislead this forums members. ny87ss has truly misrepresented and grossly exaggerated the events and the people that were part of them. Why is it that you, ny87ss, get along with no one and then alienated everyone that you feel didn't bend over back wards to accept you. You, ny87ss, truly have a problem and it won't be long before members of this forum see you, ny87ss, for what you are. First you, ny87ss, had problems with the NY club, then the LI guys then the NJ guys and then you, ny87ss, singled me out because I didn't jump up and down when you, ny87ss, asked me a question about my car at Carlisle and you, ny87ss, want the members here to think that it us and not you, ny87ss, that has the problem. Good luck with that.

If anyone doubts me or Houlie about this guy, please read this thread from the beginning. You will see that it was ny87ss who started this banter by posting derogatory and inaccurate comments about us and others. We responded. His comments were not necessary and did nothing to help the original purpose of this thread. If it weren't for ny87ss non of this would be going on right now. Turna would not have responded the way he did because of ny87ss false accusations and Houlie would not have responded to Turna. Again, because of ny87ss comments and statements.

Crusher said:
NY87SS said:
Sorry, 85, I meant to not do this and keep on topic, but since Houlie and Crusher livened it up, it had to be answered in a public arena, while that sat back again and smiled WHO ME!!!
Well I've tried to stay out of this discussion but I can't hold my words any longer as ny87ss has once again posted inaccurate and misleading information.

All I did was address your most inaccurate statement that we were SPYING on this forum by explaining to the members here, who may not know, that we were invited here by Tuggy. Certainly not spying as you intentionally mislead this forums members. ny87ss has truly misrepresented and grossly exaggerated the events and the people that were part of them. Why is it that you, ny87ss, get along with no one and then alienated everyone that you feel didn't bend over back wards to accept you. You, ny87ss, truly have a problem and it won't be long before members of this forum see you, ny87ss, for what you are. First you, ny87ss, had problems with the NY club, then the LI guys then the NJ guys and then you, ny87ss, singled me out because I didn't jump up and down when you, ny87ss, asked me a question about my car at Carlisle and you, ny87ss, want the members here to think that it us and not you, ny87ss, that has the problem. Good luck with that.

If anyone doubts me or Houlie about this guy, please read this thread from the beginning. You will see that it was ny87ss who started this banter by posting derogatory and inaccurate comments about us and others. We responded. His comments were not necessary and did nothing to help the original purpose of this thread. If it weren't for ny87ss non of this would be going on right now. Turna would not have responded the way he did because of ny87ss false accusations and Houlie would not have responded to Turna. Again, because of ny87ss comments and statements.

:popcorn:

crusher I really like your car was checking it out on monecarloss.com. Nice work!

Tuggy do you still want us to do G-Body nation?
Ill do whatever to help the cause.

On a side note:
Lets all get along and if your post doesnt have to do with the topic "Carlisle G-body meet Jun 25 - Jun 27, 2010"
then don't post it here PM each other with your issues please.
Tuggy is trying to take the reins and organize something here and with all this other banter I cant even figure out what we all are doing as far as the topic "Carlisle G-body meet Jun 25 - Jun 27, 2010"
but I know that this guy said that and it pissed this guy off and the other guys buddys sisters uncle said this and this guy got upset.

every once in a while you have to swallow your pride and keep your mouth shut...I am absolutely not singling anyone out, just in general. There are alot of topics I see this happen to and I am not just talking about within this site.

with that said, Tuggy, can you please post something up with confirmed people and where they might be staying or meeting?

I would really like to meet you guys and shoot the sh*t about your cars. but right now I have no idea what the heck is going on and this topic is 4 pages deep already!

thanks 🙂

Thanks for the compliment. As I told Tuggy in an IM, all of us belong to or are associated with other clubs already and have signed or will sign with them at registration. I'm sure if we were not we would have gladly registered using G-Body nation.

Just about one year ago a I posted up a idea, exactly what Tuggy here is doing about a possible met up at Carlisle during the ALL GM show on the NY forum which is made up of members from NY and its core group is from LI and NJ.

Really no interest.
Frank OC starts one up on Monte SS and then the NY forum.
Still really no interest, just maybe 2 more, but this guy Crusher tells them the place is a mud pit sh*thole, don't bother.
20 Years + I have done events including all most every year to the All GM and never saw it a mud pit sh*hole I post. Spring and fall might be damp, but thats expected since its the thaw and rainy times of the year.

The 2 were going to back out, just we waited for the excuses to be made and one guy whom actually had reservations blew his rear end up, changed jobs, so that really was a no go excuse.
One just backed out, no reason, other had broken toes weeks before the event so walking would be hard, but not hard enough to a few days later make trip to NYC to see the sites and post the pictures. This was expected because in 3 years he has done this repeatedly since its not his show and thats all he goes to.

So Carlisle happens.
I talked to many a people at Carlisle, met the owners of UMI performance.
Wearing nothing but Monte Carlo stuff I venture into the show with my wife and daughter and we literally talked to 100's of people and most mentioned I would guess you owned a Monte. Caprice, Impala, El camino,, GTO, hell all GM owners then we come up on the Monte section. First cars up, Crusher and Frank OC. Both cars beautiful, looked at them for some time, but kinda keep quite full well knowing Crusher might not warm up to me if I say something because of the mud pit sh*hole.
So thinking and not seeing Frank, walk up to him, HEY WHERE IS FRANK the owner of that car, nada, just under his breathe , I don't know where he is. 4 cars down from them, still plenty of Monte's, EVERYONE at there cars is friendly and talkative.
HUM , where have we seen this before.

If people really wanted to they could go to the other forums and read for themselves.
This clique does not offer advice and or help to people outside the clique, maybe a token post here and there.
10's of thousands of posts to themselves, a hundred maybe to others which most of them are to benefit themselves somehow.
And you also have the 1000's of of come to my show no one is really interested outside the clique because it really is too far and remote for the majority.
Spies, well that one you have to take my word on.
Chances are you will not be allowed to join the 2-3 forums that you must be a member to read. In there you will find what they really think of you.
I again which I posted before saw and made comment to how a G body group of people can trash the other G body owners. One did come open outside of the closed doors and apologize for it, but he is not a true cliquette, lives in Texas.
I can tell you with 99.9% trust that had I not made that comment earlier you would have seen none of them reopen old accounts, nor join this forum.

I will go to All GM like I have done for so many years.
I will go to Nasty's Z28's party like the last 4 years where being a non F body guy and just a member of their site is more than enough to qualify as part of the group.
I will introduce myself and try to talk to each and everyone from G body nation.
But I will not even bother with the clique.

NY87SS said:
Just about one year ago a I posted up a idea, exactly what Tuggy here is doing about a possible met up at Carlisle during the ALL GM show on the NY forum which is made up of members from NY and its core group is from LI and NJ.

Really no interest.
Frank OC starts one up on Monte SS and then the NY forum.
Still really no interest, just maybe 2 more, but this guy Crusher tells them the place is a mud pit sh*thole, don't bother.
20 Years + I have done events including all most every year to the All GM and never saw it a mud pit sh*hole I post. Spring and fall might be damp, but thats expected since its the thaw and rainy times of the year.

The 2 were going to back out, just we waited for the excuses to be made and one guy whom actually had reservations blew his rear end up, changed jobs, so that really was a no go excuse.
One just backed out, no reason, other had broken toes weeks before the event so walking would be hard, but not hard enough to a few days later make trip to NYC to see the sites and post the pictures. This was expected because in 3 years he has done this repeatedly since its not his show and thats all he goes to.

So Carlisle happens.
I talked to many a people at Carlisle, met the owners of UMI performance.
Wearing nothing but Monte Carlo stuff I venture into the show with my wife and daughter and we literally talked to 100's of people and most mentioned I would guess you owned a Monte. Caprice, Impala, El camino,, GTO, hell all GM owners then we come up on the Monte section. First cars up, Crusher and Frank OC. Both cars beautiful, looked at them for some time, but kinda keep quite full well knowing Crusher might not warm up to me if I say something because of the mud pit sh*hole.
So thinking and not seeing Frank, walk up to him, HEY WHERE IS FRANK the owner of that car, nada, just under his breathe , I don't know where he is. 4 cars down from them, still plenty of Monte's, EVERYONE at there cars is friendly and talkative.
HUM , where have we seen this before.

If people really wanted to they could go to the other forums and read for themselves.
This clique does not offer advice and or help to people outside the clique, maybe a token post here and there.
10's of thousands of posts to themselves, a hundred maybe to others which most of them are to benefit themselves somehow.
And you also have the 1000's of of come to my show no one is really interested outside the clique because it really is too far and remote for the majority.
Spies, well that one you have to take my word on.
Chances are you will not be allowed to join the 2-3 forums that you must be a member to read. In there you will find what they really think of you.
I again which I posted before saw and made comment to how a G body group of people can trash the other G body owners. One did come open outside of the closed doors and apologize for it, but he is not a true cliquette, lives in Texas.
I can tell you with 99.9% trust that had I not made that comment earlier you would have seen none of them reopen old accounts, nor join this forum.

I will go to All GM like I have done for so many years.
I will go to Nasty's Z28's party like the last 4 years where being a non F body guy and just a member of their site is more than enough to qualify as part of the group.
I will introduce myself and try to talk to each and everyone from G body nation.
But I will not even bother with the clique.

Nothing like holding onto a grudge..........and you wonder why no-one wants you in their "clique" :blam:

popcorn.gif

I doubt I'll have the regal finished in time for the meet, but maybe year after....

I'm just sitting here looking at all this, and am detached, not caring about who is lying/truthful.... when it comes down to it, it's all about our love for cars.... some just want to sit and hear comments about their pride and joy, some of us (like me would like to get out and personally see the efforts of the blood-sweat-and tears we've put into our rides, and meet face to face with those we've met here in the forums... between here and NAISSO(impala/caprice forum), I've met alot of great people who've shared common problems/solutions, or given ideas on modifications or repairs, and would love to finally shake their hands and see the nice cars....

houlie, I've got nothing against you, don't know you, don't know enough posts about you to even gauge if I'd like you or want to bash you in a post... but you did say one thing that prompted me to chime in...

Houlie said:
and make fun of any idiots that have attempted to do stupid things to their cars .......

yes there are some idiotic cars out there, but the owners are proud of them and have put the same amount of care in building them, as I have mine, and you have yours.... this is what alienates some and starts the badmouthing of shows. as the saying goes:"one man's trash is another man's treasure". I may laugh on some of the cars I've seen at shows, but never out loud where the owner and others can hear it... I just move on to the next nice ride and take the extra time I saved from the last to check it out... it's all about respect....

sorry, rant over now.... you may feel free to bash me now.....

NY87SS said:
You really are a funny man John. You troll sites for a topic to bash people and throw digs in.
Just so you know going to that show i could not walk with broken toes and i would have too so i can see the show.
Now i dont have to answer to you but you want to try to make me look bad. In my pics from NYC i did not drive to nyc the wife did i was a pass in the car the pics were taken from the water . hence i was on a boat last time i checked i could not walk on water ( as you just might be able to do or think you can)
As for shows Monte Madness was out of state i only missed the last one due to my back being out.
Other out of nj shows and in nj show i do them how would you know what i do and do not do.
Why is my show i run a good show its because i am a people person i do not do it all from a keyboard . i hit the shows handout flyers talk to people i dont just go with one o f my cars and plant myself in a chair.
When i do my show i make people feel welcome the whole weekend.
Long trips to show yes i cant always make them when the back acts up . you dont know me so dont cast stones or bring me into something.

NY87SS said:
Crusher tells them the place is a mud pit sh*thole, don't bother.
An absolute lie. The posts are still up there, cut and paste where I said that?
Here is the only comment I can find that I made about Carlisle and rain. "Hope the fields aren't muddy. There is no pavement or gravel parking.........Everything is on the grass". Not anything near what you quoted me as saying.

BTW, I started the thread encouraging Monte owners to go to this show, not Frank OC. Can you get any of your facts correct?

You also keep bring up or alluding to Monte Nats and the Clique not attending because we think it is to far. I don't know why that is a problem for you. OH, AND YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING THE NATS AND DIDN"T LAST YEAR. What's the problem, TO FAR?

NY87SS said:
I again which I posted before saw and made comment to how a G body group of people can trash the other G body owners.
Again, accusations. Show the proof. Cut and paste from any forum where I or anyone has done this. Put up or shut up.

NY87SS said:
I accept the challenge. What are the forums? Also, post some links to the threads where I can read "what they really think of me". As before, put up or shut up. Back up your accusations with fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor