Center Console Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Here's my 86 SS with a GP console. I have another for sale also.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
What are you guys asking for the GP consoles? You can just PM me. I have one, but I have no top plate :(

hurst1979olds

G-Body Guru
Feb 19, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
skulledmonte84 said:
Chillin014 said:
somebody recommended to me a Dodge Neon console.
IMG_2108.jpg

The front is fairly generic but it looks like it will have the e-brake slot to deal with.

I went to the junk yard the other week an i remember reading this post.There is a Monte up there an there just happen to be a Neon close by with the console out.So i took the seats out of the Monte to see for my self what it would looked like in there.The console sat way too low an didn't look right maybe it was just because no seats in there. but i would suggest to anyone NOT to use a Neon console :puke:

I actually got a 05 Neon as my daily. (had for about 8 months) and thats one thing I dont like is how low the console is. I couldnt imagine with taller seats like in our G's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor