charging problem now

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes its the simplest things that get ya, 5 days and lost sleep over this crap cannot believe it myeself. just had to unplug something and done problem solved, lol

92 amps to run 2 fans? something doesn't sound right.

4 FANS
TOTAL WITH hight speed fans on all time is 86 amps

BACKSLAP said:
4 FANS
TOTAL WITH hight speed fans on all time is 86 amps

why the need for 4 fans?.... :shock: and question 2...why the need to have them hard wired to run constantly.....:shock:

Are you try to get a bit more speed out of her by pulling/pushing all that air??... :lol:

4 fans, well i put 2 on they didnt cool so great, so i added 2 more (pushers) they helped a bit so on the right track, never dealt with electric water pump before. find out later they dont push 1/2 the cfm of an aftermarket monstercool or becool whatever they are fans. i bolted 2 of those on and now my system stays around 190 mark and maybe goes to 200 if it sits for a while

they arent on all the time, they have a control, turns them on at 186 off at 176 but never seems to get down to 176 therefore there on all the time.

anyhow problem solved. thanks alot for input

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor