Cheating The Reaper

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
good to see progress again. hoping to have my kitchen buttoned up in the next month, so I can get back on the cars... added another non-G project to the list. seeing you back at it again gives me a little incentive.

Reactions: 2 users

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
Chipping a way bit by bit.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Cab is still at the body shop and I have no update on it. I decided to go through my spares and haul them out to the shed. Bent grill, 4 doors, 5 fenders. I've still got 2 old tailgates hanging on the shop wall. I have most of a new bed kit too. I'll probably build it eventually. There's a local ad for a '35 and a '36 cab that has me tempted...because I need another project.

Broke down my 3 hoods. None of them are in great shape so I'll mix and match the best of the 12 panels. Might use chrome handles and new emblems. Not sure yet.

I also ordered a whole bunch of small parts. Most haven't arrived yet.

• In Love
Reactions: 6 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Maybe. One has doors and the other doesn't. If I had a bare cab I'd have a complete body.

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I saw the cab yesterday when I snagged my trailer back from my brother. It's mounted on a dolly and he's hammered on it a little but no real progress. His shop is absolutely packed right now thanks to the recent winter weather and problems with parts availability.

New parts are trickling in. Some on backorder too. I've got a lot more to order though. Need to send some pieces out for chrome too.

Reactions: 6 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor