Oct 20, 2011
nc
looking a pair extended ...chrome upper and lower a arms
or who chromes for a good price mine are ready just needs chrome

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
if ya do a search on google to find local chrome shops in your area or look on craigslist for people that can do it out of their garage. call and ask for a quote. good luck.

Hydros4life

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2011
nc
☺☻☺☻☺☻ said:
if ya do a search on google to find local chrome shops in your area or look on craigslist for people that can do it out of their garage. call and ask for a quote. good luck.
yep im in north carolina only place is in tn..and they want a ton... :(

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Hydros4life said:
☺☻☺☻☺☻ said:

I'll get a quote from my guy this week for you. He is pretty reasonable shipping would be the only thing that would kill the deal

Hydros4life

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2011
nc
melman109 said:
Hydros4life said:
☺☻☺☻☺☻ said:

I'll get a quote from my guy this week for you. He is pretty reasonable shipping would be the only thing that would kill the deal
cool thanks there ready to go i just need them done its for my street ride/show but people want to kill on the chrome these days..lol

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
Lol yeah them prices are getting rediculous. I should have a price for you by friday

87LS/88SS

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2008
Are they reinforced and molded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor