GBOTM Congrats Longroof79, February 2024's G-Body of the Month!

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Hooray for Jack! We got us a wagon convoy going here. HA HA! Seriously, that rear bumper sealed the deal. Beautiful work Jack. (y)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Congratulations Longroof79,
Sharp wagon! That paint job has held up well. It looks great from my house every time I see it. It’ll be nice to see it on the home page. It’s kinda weird seeing your own car on the home page however, you will get used to it after the first week or so.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Hooray for Jack! We got us a wagon convoy going here. HA HA! Seriously, that rear bumper sealed the deal. Beautiful work Jack. (y)
I’ve always liked the way the tucked bumpers look. Looks like the front bumper is tucked also.

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
i used the 2k Nason single stage as well on my ‘80 Supreme, hope it holds up as well as yours!
Mike,
I'll keep a good thought and my fingers crossed for you. ;)

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Well deserved win.
Thank you my friend. I like the pic with your son sticking out of your Malibu . Plus I think you have a cool looking Malibu. (y):cool:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thank you Mark.
I'd like to see more cool wagons show up. I know they're out there. As always, thank you for your compliments. You're much too kind.

Last edited:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Congratulations Longroof79,
Sharp wagon! That paint job has held up well. It looks great from my house every time I see it. It’ll be nice to see it on the home page. It’s kinda weird seeing your own car on the home page however, you will get used to it after the first week or so.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate the compliment. It will be weird seeing my car pop up every time I access the site, which isn't a bad thing I suppose.
It's still an honor to be recognized. It was nice seeing your car as GBOTM.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I’ve always liked the way the tucked bumpers look. Looks like the front bumper is tucked also.
Yes, it's also tucked and narrowed as well. You can't do one without the other. Thanks again!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor