GBOTM Congrats pagrunt (& son), November '23s GBOTM

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Another month with a bunch of nice cars, the top two votegetters turned out to be father-son stories with pagrunt beating out ranllett by two votes to take the win.

Here's the winning entry below:

1698770060041.png

"Since we were called out (in a good way of course) he's the Jr. Mechanic being entered under me for this month. I'm thankful he has motor oil running through his veins & wants to do a father & son project. He's thankful for having his first car & having a dad who'll help getting him get it ready."

Last edited:
Reactions: 23 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Thank you all for allowing The Jr. Mechnic to have the honor for this month. Even with it being under my screen name I'm giving him the full reign. I asked him what he'd like to say to the community but he's a lost of words cause "I don't know how to give a speech!" But here it goes with some help from mom & dad:

"Thank you you everyone who voted for me & I had some really good competition among the regular members. I'm thankful for my dad getting me my first car, Millie."

He'll have something to tell them at school tomorrow. Now the next thing for him & Millie is to get ready for the town's annual car show towards the end of July. Again thanks for picking a young gearhead to encourage him & welcome him into the G body & car hobby families. I'm a proud dad to be able to pass this on to him (even if it was picking this car just cause I have extra G body parts.)

Now only if dad could get a win on his own.

• Winner
Reactions: 15 users

ranllett

Apprentice
Dec 29, 2013
Calgary Alberta Canada
Another month with a bunch of nice cars, the top two votegetters turned out to be father-son stories with pagrunt beating out ranllett by two votes to take the win.

Here's the winning entry below:

View attachment 230556
"Since we were called out (in a good way of course) he's the Jr. Mechanic being entered under me for this month. I'm thankful he has motor oil running through his veins & wants to do a father & son project. He's thankful for having his first car & having a dad who'll help getting him get it ready."
Congratulations Jr, Mechanic and mentor Pagrunt. Enjoy your time at the top of the page.

Reactions: 5 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations Jr, Mechanic and mentor Pagrunt. Enjoy your time at the top of the page.
Bossman gets to set that up as banners are outside my powers. We've got to wait on him to see them atop the page.

That said, a strong second place for your ride is not shabby in this strong field of cars, just my opinion... Nice as your ride is I'm sure you'll have a place up there one of these months.

(Hint: December's topic is locked in and, based on time and pride of ownership, your car  will qualify, so, hope to see you entered again.)

Reactions: 6 users

Zeus785

Greasemonkey
Apr 30, 2018
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Congrats! Who says kids today don't care about cars? Teach them!!

Reactions: 5 users

Sweet_Johnny

Has A Face For Radio
Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2022
Wichita, Kansas
Way to go, man. Father/son projects are the absolute best!

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor