GBOTM Congrats pagrunt (& son), November '23s GBOTM

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Another month with a bunch of nice cars, the top two votegetters turned out to be father-son stories with pagrunt beating out ranllett by two votes to take the win.

Here's the winning entry below:

View attachment 230556
"Since we were called out (in a good way of course) he's the Jr. Mechanic being entered under me for this month. I'm thankful he has motor oil running through his veins & wants to do a father & son project. He's thankful for having his first car & having a dad who'll help getting him get it ready."

Congratulations!!

I've mentioned before, my son is what pushed me into cars, going fast and G’s - and I thank him for it every time I work on mine or his. We grabbed his 1st car when he was 15 and every step of the rebuild process was joyful to me. It developed a bond that will be with us forever. He’s 30 now and cars are still what keep us close.

Both of you should be proud of what you’ve accomplished thus far and look forward to what this will become. Regardless of the end goal presently, anything that keeps families together should be relished.

Again - congratulations and look forward to seeing this relationship/build progress.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

smallengineguy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 28, 2011
Congratulations! Great stories!

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Congratulations!!

I've mentioned before, my son is what pushed me into cars, going fast and G’s - and I thank him for it every time I work on mine or his. We grabbed his 1st car when he was 15 and every step of the rebuild process was joyful to me. It developed a bond that will be with us forever. He’s 30 now and cars are still what keep us close.

Both of you should be proud of what you’ve accomplished thus far and look forward to what this will become. Regardless of the end goal presently, anything that keeps families together should be relished.

Again - congratulations and look forward to seeing this relationship/build progress.
Went to the last Cars N At for the season yesterday morning and while walking around was told there was a kid who saved up and bought a fox body that him and his dad work on his dad drives to the show for him. I was super glad to hear there are still kids around here getting into cars like that

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Went to the last Cars N At for the season yesterday morning and while walking around was told there was a kid who saved up and bought a fox body that him and his dad work on his dad drives to the show for him. I was super glad to hear there are still kids around here getting into cars like that
One of Jr.'s cars he likes is the fox body Mustangs & I have a funny feeling he might of went for one of them if one was made available for him. I know my way around them thanks to an old frind from years back. Don't like messing with the clutch quadrant in them.

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor